Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_7060.PNG

And who from SSPOT is this nacalaa :dead:

Apollo

VIP
By the way, it seems like these amateur historian videos are popular on youtube. Perhaps Somalis should make some of these in English about the Horn.

All you need is a video editor, some historic images (zoom in/out from an angle), stock videos, and talk over them.

Somalis are the only black males that use Alt right rhetoric
We are "cucks"
Our women follow Madows and gays while we try to emulate cadaans by using "pepe" memes and arab bashing
2nd gen Somalis are the most westernised of 2nd gen african diasporas
We were either raised on the streets or the internet
Most SomaliSpotter's were internet nerds

maestro

Cultural revolution
Neo Roman Empire kulaha. Italy peaked 2000 years ago and will never return to that position. As for the Italians, they will not be white for long. Their culture is already super irrelevant now but will be replaced entirely soon. Their extinction is guaranteed:pacspit:

Their females are the hottest whites I've ever seen though can't lie. They must be mixed with something because most cadaan females are just basic.

Apollo

VIP
Their females are the hottest whites I've ever seen though can't lie. They must be mixed with something because most cadaan females are just basic.

Italians, especially Southern Italians, have a lot of Levantine ancestry. Mainly from the Neolithic era.

Looks interesting. Gonna watch it later when my battery life is good.

I still maintain that British colonialism was a boon to mankind. Somalis were illiterate goatherds before paleface came. The Brits and pre-Fascist Italians brought science, literacy, medicine, technology, orderly government, and better architecture. The fuckers weren't perfect, but it was much better than the tribal nonsense that went on before. We need recolonisation ASAP. African leaders = morons

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I still maintain that British colonialism was a boon to mankind. Somalis were illiterate goatherds before paleface came. The Brits and pre-Fascist Italians brought science, literacy, medicine, technology, orderly government, and better architecture. The fuckers weren't perfect, but it was much better than the tribal nonsense that went on before. We need recolonisation ASAP. African leaders = morons
:camby::susp:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Italians, especially Southern Italians, have a lot of Levantine ancestry. Mainly from the Neolithic era.

Why don't other south Europeans have this mix? If I see a white girl that looks exotic and has a nice ass they're always Italian. Or half atleast

You'd assume Spanish would have this look since they were colonized by Moors from Africa for 700 years but it's the Italians who are the most mixed looking euros. Very strange

Do you like the bidar giff I made?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Don't care what anybody says, but walaahi we qaldaans should never have kicked out Ingriis Cadde! To say things would be entirely different is a gross understatement!

Status
Not open for further replies.