Somalians crying to Ethiopians about Somaliland

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I laugh everyday at these people constantly crying about Somaliland like a jealous ex

There's gonna be a press conference now, voting ties with Ethio hahahaha lol

The reality on the ground is that its Somaliland and you can't use Somali visa there. Good Ethiopian Airlines give correct information to its customers.

Kezira

disneylanders
What is this you talk about Jeegani was it not your leader who went to Addis Ababa like the leader of a region he is to meet with Ahmed Shide Gurre Minister of Finance and Cagjar Ogaden leader of DDS. Ethiopians know your place in politics only do small handlings with Gunther Bischoss community

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I laugh everyday at these people constantly crying about Somaliland like a jealous ex

They are in Somali airspace one way or another, after the recent takeover :siilaanyosmile:

What is this you talk about Jeegani was it not your leader who went to Addis Ababa like the leader of a region he is to meet with Ahmed Shide Gurre Minister of Finance and Cagjar Ogaden leader of DDS. Ethiopians know your place in politics only do small handlings with Gunther Bischoss community

cagjar is not Ogaden dds leader, he is leader of all dds tribes, and ahmed shide has been sent back to adis, so next time say cagjar the leader of all dds regardless of what tribe they are, not just og

Kezira

disneylanders
cagjar is not Ogaden dds leader, he is leader of all dds tribes, and ahmed shide has been sent back to adis, so next time say cagjar the leader of all dds regardless of what tribe they are, not just og
DDS Comprimises many clans I was just referring to Cagjar tribe and Ahmed Shide. Ahmed Shide belongs to DDS too he is Speaker of Parliament there.

Somolians are insecure. They will now beg Ethiopia to remove this:drakelaugh:

Trending