Somalianews justifying Aideed's atrocities

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Majority of the innocents weren’t barre loyalists yet they were targeted by his men.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Majority of the innocents weren’t barre loyalists yet they were targeted by his men.

Don't argue with the propaganda cause it's seen as tactic of 'conflict model' to create a scenario that suits yourself with no science but editing of videos. He did kill the locals in hamar and the way you can tell, they still do it today. Like the recent south west civilian just killed, they do to also to saaxo people. They are basically thugs and the CIA knows it, that's why they have no role in sirdoonka PSF. Watch their state it's finished sister. Aideed was a hitler model and they know if he is enpowered that's all the world will get from him since when he had power thats all he did. U won't be empowered once again after u genocided civilian, asking for irrational things in Somalia is another thing that gets them dismissed into vacuum

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Ayubi The same way as there are news articles justifying Siad Barre and Morgan. It's simply clan hatred.

I don't think Somalis will recover from the civil war. Too much blood has been spilt. It's up to the new generation to make the changes because the older generation are still affected by the past which is why Somalia is divided into 7 federal states with tribal insurgencies, terrorism and foreign mercenaries. It's a bloody mess.

Macalin M

Out here
@Ayubi The same way as there are news articles justifying Siad Barre and Morgan. It's simply clan hatred.

I don't think Somalis will recover from the civil war. Too much blood has been spilt. It's up to the new generation to make the changes because the older generation are still affected by the past which is why Somalia is divided into 7 federal states with tribal insurgencies, terrorism and foreign mercenaries. It's a bloody mess.
If HG and Abgaal can put the past behind (mostly) them then I don’t see why the rest can’t.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If HG and Abgaal can put the past behind (mostly) them then I don’t see why the rest can’t.

I'm not talking about sub-clans squashing beef. Even Isaaq sub-clans squashed beef. I'm talking about major tribes, nothing has been resolved yet when they were suppose to solve their issues during the end of the civil war. The country is still affected by civil war. No resolution.

Why do you think this is the current political situation in Somalia?

800px-Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.svg.png

Macalin M

Out here
I'm not talking about sub-clans squashing beef. Even Isaaq sub-clans squashed beef. I'm talking about major tribes, nothing has been resolved yet when they were suppose to solve their issues during the end of the civil war. The country is still affected by civil war. No resolution.

Why do you think this is the current political situation in Somalia?

800px-Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.svg.png
Maybe time to give up?

yo do Somalis only live in that part of Djibouti. Thought they had most of the country

Trending

Latest posts