Somalian Today

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Langaab ass shit to be fighting your own people. Wallahi qabil was the ultimate test for somalis and we failed. We bombed that shit, pun intended.
:kendrickcry:

Langaab ass shit to be fighting your own people. Wallahi qabil was the ultimate test for somalis and we failed. We bombed that shit, pun intended.
Truly a sad situation lucky for me I've developed a secret skill to cope with our shitty situation, it's called loosing hope. Hey at-least we're still an overall practicing country Alhamdulillah for that much.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
kkkkk
1679184105966.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Truly a sad situation lucky for me I've developed a secret skill to cope with our shitty situation, it's called loosing hope. Hey at-least we're still an overall practicing country Alhamdulillah for that much.
Somalis have only dealt with a massive Qabil problem during the civil wall and its after affects in the last 32 years.
Other nations have been conquered and heavily subjugated for hundreds of years with plagues and slavery by foreigners and still managed to bounce back into world dominance.

Trending