Somalian men come in

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
How come majority of half Yemeni and somali the mother is always somali?
Yemenis aren't respected in the Arab world and most of them are seen as lesser by other Arabs. Show me an Iraqi male or Syrian male marrying a halimo looool, they make fun of them. Even growing up, my Arab niggas only dated other Arab girls and white girls while the Arab girls dated Somali niggas and Arabs.

Its common facts sxb, AA men treat their women like shit and never marry them yet they(females) worship them. Arab men have a different measure where we are quite strict so they never step out of line which works very well. Somalian men are already not only foolxumo and limp wristed but don't have the power to stop their females nor do they treat them like shit- instead they put them on a pedestal and they run off to Arab men like me or AA men. These men then start crying on twitter which makes them look more effeminate
God damn nigga. :faysalwtf:

You think if somali niggas started disrespecting women and beating them up like carabs do, things will get better for them?

Cyrus

God damn nigga. :faysalwtf:

You think if somali niggas started disrespecting women and beating them up like carabs do, things will get better for them?
I'd say just treat them like shit and stop putting them on a pedestal most are low tier anyway I'd understand if they were stunning Arab dimes or Latinas lakinn????

I'd opt for the AA treatment

I'd say just treat them like shit and stop putting them on a pedestal most are low tier anyway I'd understand if they were stunning Arab dimes or Latinas lakinn????

I'd opt for the AA treatment
abeed women, including halimos, are all at the bottom.
make dua for the faarah male, they're having a rough time, God is testing them with halimos.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I see your posts all I hear is:
1587095763123.png
Khoubz, khoubz, khoubz.

I simply don't read them anymore.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree, we are all individuals with freedom of choice. Let us respect pple wishes and privacy:)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalian men, why do you care what halimos do with their bodies?? Who made you the arbiter of what a halimo can and can't do with their body? Itd make sense if you had any real power to stop them but all you do is cry on Twitter and on Somalispot like the limp wristed weak Simpletons you are. @Primordial calling @Whimsical fanatic a 'cuck' for not caring about what they do with their body looool like these halimos he simps for will give the likes of him the time of day.:gucciwhat:

If you can't do anything but cry on Twitter and Somalispot please end yourself. We have had enough of weirods crying about bucktoothed dark skin bidaar having obese Halimos every move and attacking them for not wanting to sleep with their limp wristed bidaar having pot bellied big booty somalian counterparts :russ: :dead: :russ:
:russ: They be like : Why you going with that Madow, look at his big nose I have small cute nose . You should be with me. This Madow used to get enslaved muh ppl were conquerors (ignoring how xaar the current state is). On top of that writing it from hooyos couch farting and xaaring all over the living room with that big booty. :dead: :russ:

:russ: They be like : Why you going with that Madow, look at his big nose I have small cute nose . You should be with me. This Madow used to get enslaved muh ppl were conquerors (ignoring how xaar the current state is). On top of that writing it from hooyos couch farting and xaaring all over the living room with that big booty. :dead: :russ:

Leave our Somali kings alone. You guys are going too hard.
:francis:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Even Somali men are dragging Somali men now. This is why I exited the game, too many soldiers not enough bait.
Ya akhi let them vent out their misguided anger, their relationship with their Arab trans spouses may be put into danger and they may lose their place as their faithful psuedo-eunuchs to their Syrian and Lebanese potential "wives" :wow:

Interesting view point but I have to disagree.

There is no such thing as a 'pure' human being considering in the past mixing was very common and no person on this planet can be considered pure since they can always derive two different groups from their genome.

And I don't know what kinda mixed people you see but the ones I do tend to look way better than their singular counterpart on average.

Maybe the alien looking children you are see are just kids that happen to have ugly parents?

Most nations kept themselves, if race mixing did occur in the past it was most likely due to mass rape and other nations trying to pillage, and invade other nations for resources.

Again, this is nothing more than a self-hating eugenics argument, it's literally like saying ''my ethnicity is so ugly, by breeding with a better and more attractive group of people, then the genes will be equalled out in terms of attractiveness''

Yes, most mixed-race children kids come out looking ugly. Stop looking at Instagram pages of so called ''beautiful mixed-raced children'', and look at them in the real world.

psyche

To each their own
Most nations kept themselves, if race mixing did occur in the past it was most likely due to mass rape and other nations trying to pillage, and invade other nations for resources.

Again, this is nothing more than a self-hating eugenics argument, it's literally like saying ''my ethnicity is so ugly, by breeding with a better and more attractive group of people, then the genes will be equalled out in terms of attractiveness''

Yes, most mixed-race children kids come out looking ugly. Stop looking at Instagram pages of so called ''beautiful mixed-raced children'', and look at them in the real world.

It's not self-hating it's the truth. Healthier people tend to look more attractive and mixed people are healthier because their parents aren't closely related.

And yes I've seen many mixed people irl and they still are as good looking as mono-race.

The fact that people still disapprove of mix-raced couples goes to show how narrow-minded some people are.

Cyrus

:russ::childplease::mjlol::dead::dead: Big Booty Bashirs always have the most to say

Trending