Somalian men come in

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Somalian men, why do you care what halimos do with their bodies?? Who made you the arbiter of what a halimo can and can't do with their body? Itd make sense if you had any real power to stop them but all you do is cry on Twitter and on Somalispot like the limp wristed weak Simpletons you are. @Primordial calling @Whimsical fanatic a 'cuck' for not caring about what they do with their body looool like these halimos he simps for will give the likes of him the time of day.:gucciwhat:

If you can't do anything but cry on Twitter and Somalispot please end yourself. We have had enough of weirods crying about bucktoothed dark skin bidaar having obese Halimos every move and attacking them for not wanting to sleep with their limp wristed bidaar having pot bellied big booty somalian counterparts :russ: :dead: :russ:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
cyrusarab.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Alx our Arab sisters have no problem finding handsome Somali Arab men like me :manny:
Ya akhi I commend you for marrying our Arab sisters. She may have a peni$ but you shall endure the hyena like lifestyle for the ummah and carab world, truly a nobel carab:wow:

Btw who did you rate a 9/10? :mjlaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I agree with you on this one though. There's nothing more annoying than seeing a somali man crying on twitter or on here when Xaliimos date ajnabi.

Non Somali here. All men from other cultures/races shame their women for dating outside.

African American call their women "bedwenches" and "concubines" everytime they date outside. Type in "Swirlers" on YouTube and you find a ton of videos by AA men attacking such women.

White men call their women who date black men "coalburners" and "N*ggerlovers".

Even in France, Algerian men were getting angry at the sight of their women dating West African men. Calling them Abeed lovers and stuff.

The point I'm getting too is that interracial dating is a still taboo. There is something off and odd about seeing a couple from two completely different cultures/background on the street together, to top it off the child comes out look like some alien mutation and starts to have identity issues as they grow older.

I argee in the West, you should just accept the reality for what it is. Every diaspora community are going to intermix with each other and there will be no "pure blooded insert ethnic group" living in the West in a few generations time.

Last edited:

Bart Simpson

El barto
Somalian men, why do you care what halimos do with their bodies?? Who made you the arbiter of what a halimo can and can't do with their body? Itd make sense if you had any real power to stop them but all you do is cry on Twitter and on Somalispot like the limp wristed weak Simpletons you are. @Primordial calling @Whimsical fanatic a 'cuck' for not caring about what they do with their body looool like these halimos he simps for will give the likes of him the time of day.:gucciwhat:

If you can't do anything but cry on Twitter and Somalispot please end yourself. We have had enough of weirods crying about bucktoothed dark skin bidaar having obese Halimos every move and attacking them for not wanting to sleep with their limp wristed bidaar having pot bellied big booty somalian counterparts :russ: :dead: :russ:
Lol plz

psyche

To each their own
Non Somali here. All men from other cultures shame their women for dating outside.

African American call their women "bedwenches" and "concubines" everytime they date outside. Type in "Swirlers" on YouTube and you fill a ton of videos by AA men attacking such women.

White men their women who date blacks call them coalburners and N*ggerlovers,

Even in France, Algerian men were getting angry at the sight of their women dating West African men. Calling them Abeed lovers and stuff.

The point I'm getting too is interracial dating is a still taboo. There is something off and odd about seeing two couples from two completely different cultures/background on the street together, to top it off the child comes out look like some alien mutation and starts to have identity issues.

I argee in the West, you should just except the reality for what it is. Every diaspora community are going to intermix with each other and there will be no "pure blooded insert ethnic group" leaving in the west in a few generations time.

Interesting view point but I have to disagree.

There is no such thing as a 'pure' human being considering in the past mixing was very common and no person on this planet can be considered pure since they can always derive two different groups from their genome.

And I don't know what kinda mixed people you see but the ones I do tend to look way better than their singular counterpart on average.

Maybe the alien looking children you are see are just kids that happen to have ugly parents?

I hope u heal bro.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Alx our Arab sisters have no problem finding handsome Somali Arab men like me :manny:
Sadly arab women are very colorist, more so than their men. I knew a Syrian guy married to an African American Muslim woman and some Somali women marrying Arabs but I haven’t seen the reverse as much. You have a better chance with white women.

Cyrus

Sadly arab women are very colorist, more so than their men. I knew a Syrian guy married to an African American Muslim woman and some Somali women marrying Arabs but I haven’t seen the reverse as much. You have a better chance with white women.
Its the other way aeound, Arab men look down ok darker women and you will never see Arab man date a Somali but the reverse is very common. Ally exes have been Arab and the girl I'm with right now is Syrian. All my Somali friends dated Lebanese, Iraqis, Moroccans etc it's only gulf Ara who are little more prejudiced

Until Somali men become like you(sand niggars), and become violent and abusive towards women, they'll continue to be emasculated.

give us the basics on how to become abusive ya akhi?

Its the other way aeound, Arab men look down ok darker women and you will never see Arab man date a Somali but the reverse is very common. Ally exes have been Arab and the girl I'm with right now is Syrian. All my Somali friends dated Lebanese, Iraqis, Moroccans etc it's only gulf Ara who are little more prejudiced
How come majority of half Yemeni and somali the mother is always somali?

Cyrus

Until Somali men become like you(sand niggars), and become violent and abusive towards women, they'll continue to be emasculated.

give us the basics on how to become abusive ya akhi?
Its common facts sxb, AA men treat their women like shit and never marry them yet they(females) worship them. Arab men have a different measure where we are quite strict so they never step out of line which works very well. Somalian men are already not only foolxumo and limp wristed but don't have the power to stop their females nor do they treat them like shit- instead they put them on a pedestal and they run off to Arab men like me or AA men. These men then start crying on twitter which makes them look more effeminate

Trending