SOMALIAN CRIPS VS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Thats interesting, a white hit-man claiming to be the arbiter of Somalinimo. :samwelcome: Tell me more Sam.
Hadaadan aheyn sheegato, soomaali soo qor.:farmajoyaab: adigu waxaat tahay dadka inaad qoorta usurto ha isku dayin:farmajoyaab:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Hadaadan aheyn sheegato, soomaali soo qor.:farmajoyaab: adigu waxaat tahay dadka inaad qoorta usurto ha isku dayin:farmajoyaab:
Boi:holeup:
"Iyaarta":holeup:

Blocking you, for future reference because I'm sure you'll pester another Somali with this idiotic logic, When a person makes an accusation the burden of proof is on the person making the accusation, the accused does not have to do a thing. I'll give you an example.

Agent Sam: Pepe is not Somali
Pepe: Do you have evidence I am not Somali
Agent Sam: He said Somalian.
Pepe: Do you have evidence physical evidence, do you know the person behind the keyboard at all?
Agent Sam: No .

Conclusion: Agent Sam can't prove his claim, he lost the argument. :sass1:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Blocking you, for future reference because I'm sure you'll pester another Somali with this idiotic logic, When a person makes an accusation the burden of proof is on the person making the accusation, the accused does not have to do a thing. I'll give you an example.

Agent Sam: Pepe is not Somali
Pepe: Do you have evidence I am not Somali
Agent Sam: He said Somalian.
Pepe: Do you have evidence physical evidence, do you know the person behind the keyboard at all?
Agent Sam: No .

Conclusion: Agent Sam can't prove his claim, he lost the argument. :sass1:
I don't have to prove shit:camby:
I said type somali and shit is the most bantuc shit ever.
Agent sam who? you're assusing me of being white? I know Somali:holeup: read and write :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts