Somalia

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
I will buy property in somalia. And will make sure my siblings do too, we must contribute as much as we can to the somali economy, which is currently not doing well at all.

I believe investment into Africa has the highest potential for wealth generation in the future, and Somalia being the gateway to the east for the continent puts it in a prime position to be a massive trading port for the continent, assuming the country can get itself together.

I dont see how buying property in Somalia can have any real downside atm for how cheap it is compared to the rest of the world.

OP is not smart kkkk
If Somalia was some ugly West African country, i wouldnt give a F about it.

Look at the location, the resources, climate etc.
Yh but all our people care about is tribes that’s why you live out of this great Somalia . We are not even stable enough to invest back home. Get back to reality brother Somalia is rebuilding it will take time. We don’t use any of the resources we have we let others steal from others instead. You live comfy in America cause you don’t want to live in Somalia let’s be real

He wants to cope and find an excuse to be white washed. He wants to spend the rest of his life in the west and hopefully his kids too.
No brother I want to retire in Somalia but also have to build in the country I live in. I have the ambition and drive to succeeed in my host country.

You seem to have a superiority complex living in the west. You stated in a previous post you don’t like Somali men going back to marry women in there home country. But I bet you don’t mind Somalis marrying other races in the west. :mindblown:

So you base your judgement on duration, delusional you need to read more.
Brother let’s be honest we have been living here for long. We will at least raise our children here and invest back to Somalia. I hope to retire in Somalia at least I’m not a cash king it will take time to build all of this for myself.

You seem to have a superiority complex living in the west. You stated in a previous post you don’t like Somali men going back to marry women in there home country. But I bet you don’t mind Somalis marrying other races in the west. :mindblown:
No I was just discussing about what the difference between women back here and there is. Not deep bro. Viva Somalia brother. Somalia hanolato, I don’t want to live here my whole life, but we have to build here

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No brother I want to retire in Somalia but also have to build in the country I live in. I have the ambition and drive to succeeed in my host country.
ohhh so you want to invest and build up the already developed nation you live in, but go back to Somalia when you're 65+ and frankly, no use to the nation.

Retired folks are deadweight in a society. You seem pretty selfish. Soend your youth, prime, and labour out in a country only to go back to a country so they can wipe your sh*t and bury you

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yh but all our people care about is tribes that’s why you live out of this great Somalia . We are not even stable enough to invest back home. Get back to reality brother Somalia is rebuilding it will take time. We don’t use any of the resources we have we let others steal from others instead. You live comfy in America cause you don’t want to live in Somalia let’s be real
I live in Holland and my dream is going back to Somalia someday InshaAllah

ohhh so you want to invest and build up the already developed nation you live in, but go back to Somalia when you're 65+ and frankly, no use to the nation.

Retired folks are deadweight in a society. You seem pretty selfish. Soend your youth, prime, and labour out in a country only to go back to a country so they can wipe your sh*t and bury you
Canada is all I’ve known. I love Somalia I have lived my there but I can’t spend my youth helping Somalia if I don’t gave the means and I’m struggling myself. Hopefully I can help Somalia because a lot of you diaspora are gentrifying Somalia. Remember to invest in Somalia people, hopefully I can be more successful cause it’s hard out here :francis:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Inshallah that’s the dream, you must work hard in your host country so you can give back to your children and Somalia. Living in Somalia is not as cheap as people make out walahi tough life

u think i would loot camels there?
iam not madmullah

ofcourse i would work hard to realize my dream

I believe investment into Africa has the highest potential for wealth generation in the future, and Somalia being the gateway to the east for the continent puts it in a prime position to be a massive trading port for the continent, assuming the country can get itself together.

I dont see how buying property in Somalia can have any real downside atm for how cheap it is compared to the rest of the world.
Well if people are bombing your properyt that’s a big issue