Somalia: Young boy CHAINED to a desk and left outside to cry by his dugsi mualim

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
68IQ

These people are the xaars of earth. Doing this to a young boy just because he cannot read the Quran. There are dumb Benefit-guzzling parents who have sent their children to xaarland or to kenya to get beaten for the sake of quran. They are unintelligent and deserve no respect by civilised individuals.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Disgusting, Somali Macaalins are given too much power, these losers are nothing but child abusers. Where is that child’s father? He needs to grow a pair

This is why kids hate dugsi. Can't blame them, I still hate it

I never liked dugsi to be honest. Even though deep down I feel sort of GUILTY that my parents wasted endless amounts of cash for weekend and weekdays dugsi . But, I only liked the once a month football match .

I never liked dugsi to be honest. Even though deep down I feel sort of GUILTY that my parents wasted endless amounts of cash for weekend and weekdays dugsi . But, I only liked the once a month football match .
Dugsi is shit. I've been to Somali and non-Somali ones and the non-Somali ones were 100x better

Trending