Somalia would develop fast, If only our people were this aware too!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Instead of basing everything off qabil and letting themselves rot if it means the corrupt people in charge are of their qabil

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t like Arabs but damn…. If only Somalis would come together:stressed:
Lmao how do you dislike a whole group? And moroccans are pretty chill.
:bell:
But you’ll never see this level of maturity in Somalia. They’re blinded by qabil.
:hillarybiz:

Instead of basing everything off qabil and letting themselves rot if it means the corrupt people in charge are of their qabil

We have not always been this disjointed. From the video clips, regional football games were packed, lit, and brought people from all regions together. I hear Burco & Kismayo were favourites of the crowd.

In our life time, I remain hopeful, we shall regain our national conscious, rise, and rejoin credible nations.

This annual parade is a glimpse of how things once were, even though knowing the backdrop, it leaves me with no joy to share, nonetheless a semblance of order.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
We have not always been this disjointed. From the video clips, regional football games were packed, lit, and brought people from all regions together. I hear Burco & Kismayo were favourites of the crowd.

In our life time, I remain hopeful, we shall regain our national conscious, rise, and rejoin credible nations.

This annual parade is a glimpse of how things once were, even though knowing the backdrop, it leaves me with no joy to share, nonetheless a semblance of order.

Somalia got sabotaged from it's inception honestly. Nearly 500,000km², basically a landmass the size of Morocco split into Ethiopia/Kenya. Pretty egregious crime, 30-40% of africa's problems stem from these nonsensical borders

A very basic rule even at kindergarten: If one has something to offer, is pretty, and successful, everyone is going to like one. If poor, unsightly, no one, even your kin & kith, wants you. Simple rule in life.

Besides, why are so many people so obsessed with being liked?

Garaad diinle

 
If you look at it from another angel moroccans are not that much better than somalis. They might look strong and united but the people have no voice or power in their own government. They are under a monarchy with the people being side-lined.

The people are enamoured with their king they often times excuse his action no matter what. The delusion is borderline mental, they even call him amir al-mu'minin a title reserved for a khalif. Moroccans also have a hate toward their neighbouring brethering in algeria and the feeling is mutual in algeria. One big problem you might also find in morocco is ana amazighi and ana arabi arguments.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you look at it from another angel moroccans are not that much better than somalis. They might look strong and united but the people have no voice or power in their own government. They are under a monarchy with the people being side-lined.

The people are enamoured with their king they often times excuse his action no matter what. The delusion is borderline mental, they even call him amir al-mu'minin a title reserved for a khalif. Moroccans also have a hate toward their neighbouring brethering in algeria and the feeling is mutual in algeria. One big problem you might also find in morocco is ana amazighi and ana arabi arguments.
Algeria is much wealthier, better history (defeated France), and is much more principled as a state (Moroccan-Israel ties go back to '48). I'd be salty as a Moroccan too.
They're spitting, Western Sahara is a fugazi country created by the colonialists to weaken Morocco. Western Sahara & Mauritania need to join Morocco
1675350926491.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The Moroccan king who is called “Amir al-mu’minin” by his people.

The worst part of the video is his atrocious drip. Adeer decided to wear double denim on a Paris night out.

:dead:

Last edited:

One big problem you might also find in morocco is ana amazighi and ana arabi arguments.
I could attest to that with an Amazighi renaissance rapidly growing with its language and culture . Outside of Rabbat, and Casabalanca, the sentiment is rather different. Many of Maghribi mates suffer from the same identify crises, are obsessed with the likeability syndrome, and have the tendency to align themselves more with France, and Europe than the Muslim world. The anti-Islam sentiment is also vastly growing just like amongst the Somalis in the Diaspora.

The Western Sahara conflict is a rather messy affairs.

Updated:
And within the Amazighis themselves, there are tribal and regionalism divisions. For example, if one is of Twareg from the southern regions, he is considered less, or less desirable than those of, say the Miknasa, in Fez area. Sounds familiar, does not it?

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
They're spitting, Western Sahara is a fugazi country created by the colonialists to weaken Morocco. Western Sahara & Mauritania need to join Morocco
View attachment 251960
Have you ever heard of greater morocco? Wallahi when i first heard that i thought it's only a couple of moroccons joking with me but man i was shocked to know that a good chunk of moroccons actually believe that. The idea stems from an era when morocco was a super power, they raided down to Timbuktu using ottoman firearms. There are several versions of greater morocco but the craziest i've seen include the whole of western africa. I personally think that the hassani arabs of mauritania should unite with their moroccans bretherings.

ZFNTD3b.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He only did that because the event was hosted in Algeria and they wanted to take a dig at Morocco. They didn't even allow Morocco to fly to the games in Algeria. Western Saharians are content with Morocco for the most part.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Algeria is much wealthier, better history (defeated France), and is much more principled as a state (Moroccan-Israel ties go back to '48). I'd be salty as a Moroccan too.

View attachment 251960
Mauritania is a no. They're too backwards and would try to enslave the black moroccans

:francis:

Trending