Somalia worried: Kenya nominated for UN Security Council seat

DRACO

VIP
This is good news to hear :chrisfreshhah:
Kenya will bring Somaliland's case to UN
Kenya will have the intl community hold FGS accountable for its crimes

:damn: AU knew exactly what they were doing with this. This is what Somalia gets for being failed state for 30 years :snoop: the guys who fund your amisom overlords just endorsed your #1 enemy for a security council seat :ohlord:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Kenya in the security council the same council that is dominated by powerhouses get the f*ck out of here. Kikiyus will never hold that much power hahahahahaha the literally nominated kenya for fun shit ain't happening

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We're screwed. Just when I though that they weren't a threat worth our time.

A security council seat would allow Kenya to deal in favours with the other large powers that have power over other UN institutions like the UN courts...

Now that they secured the seat more or less after the AU nomination they can sell their future votes in return for interfering in the upcoming court decisions.

Kenya is showing its full hand. We are near the ICJ judgement, Insallah we will see the outcome. Regardless these steps where to be expected.

Who did Ethiopia vote for I wonder(if they can vote at all)?

somalidu waa cawaan laba lugood ku socda. Intay is cunayeen baa meel walba looga sara maray.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi wa nasiibdarro :meleshame:

Aabe Siyad sadaqtu ya aabe runta sheegtay kiinya dal ba iga maqan dad igama maqan

:ohlord:

Tukraq

VIP
Why was it even Kenya vs Djibouti lol obviously Kenya would get the nod:jcoleno: even somalia would have a better case then Djibouti

Trending