Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it to somalis who would enter a positive thread and completely derail it with qabyalaad nonsense as per usual.

If i can once again fly in my national carrier, pride of the somali people within the future in sha allah, it would be absolutely lovely.

I agree so therefore SL should have air space in its own territories.

The Eritreans had a 40 year war with many casualties until they eventually had a referendum and independence. 26 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's gonna be a hell of a fight. Perhaps in your lifetime you will see an independent Somaliland and the president of Somalia is gonna have to have talks with y'all instead of hearing around the bush.

Correct ..... anything is better than this old president of Somalia
IMG_6641.jpg

I like your optimism. Also weren't you the one calling for Somalia to be neutral? What is the need to shoot down an airline? Do you even know any aviation laws? Watch this simple video:
Also fix your priorities. Somalia can't even feed it's people, why are you talking about an Airforce? Be realisitc. We need peace.

I am neutral when it comes to clan wars but side with the majority of Somalis if they are united against a clan or clans in alliance who go against the majority. Somalia's air space and soil are sacred to me. I don't recognize any clan to have a sole ownership to a piece of Somali land to the exclusion of other Somalis.

To me, Hargaysa is a Somali city and part of Somalia. Puntland and Somaliland are political clan entities representing clan interests. They are no match to the national representation that comes with Somalia. They are secondary to Somalia and need to tow the line of the collective.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Leave it to somalis who would enter a positive thread and completely derail it with qabyalaad nonsense as per usual.

If i can once again fly in my national carrier, pride of the somali people within the future in sha allah, it would be absolutely lovely.

:francis:

BTW, Somaliland can collect fees to benefit its local population and infrastructure from flights that land in the North while Somalia owns the Air space and grants permission as a national body representing Somali soil. I think that will be the arrangement in the future. Somaliland then is considered a state within Somalia. That is why in my view anything short of independence will work with other Somalis. Same with Punltand. No clan region is above the national government.

We need an army to enforce this law and tame the clan ambitions of people who only value their clan to the detriment of other Somalis who are interested in the dignity that comes with National representation.

I have no respect for clan organizations. I am civilized and went to school to leave my savagery behind. I want my country back folks.

So, thank you, and f*ck you if you disagree.

black

live and let die.
There is tangible incentive for Somalia to not give Somaliland control over its airways, so why is everyone acting surprised?

I'm not anti SL, I'm pro union.

I respect the people who live there and the progress they have made, some my family, I just believe that we are too small a people to have 46 different nations.

You just said in another post that being pro-SL and unionist is incompatible. And you're accusing me of logical inconsistencies.:kodaksmiley:

You just said in another post that being pro-SL and unionist is incompatible. And you're accusing me of logical inconsistencies.:kodaksmiley:

Being Pro-SL means being pro independence (unless you use another definition) thus anti-union, not anti-somalia though nessary.

I'm pro-union, I want SL to be a part of it and wish to see it succeed in Somalia framework.

BTW, Somaliland can collect fees to benefit its local population and infrastructure from flights that land in the North while Somalia owns the Air space and grants permission as a national body representing Somali soil. I think that will be the arrangement in the future. Somaliland then is considered a state within Somalia. That is why in my view anything short of independence will work with other Somalis. Same with Punltand. No clan region is above the national government.

We need an army to enforce this law and tame the clan ambitions of people who only value their clan to the detriment of other Somalis who are interested in the dignity that comes with National representation.

I have no respect for clan organizations. I am civilized and went to school to leave my savagery behind. I want my country back folks.

I wanted to insert the clapping emoji but I couldn't find it.

I wonder how you can genuinely convince yourself to hate others Somalis solely because of qabil and how you can laugh at their suffering as if they're any different to you leave alone the fact that they are human beings.

Do you guys act this way because you think it makes you sound cool/edgy/important? Because your people are dying.

I wonder how you can genuinely convince yourself to hate others Somalis solely because of qabil and how you can laugh at their suffering as if they're any different to you leave alone the fact that they are human beings.

Do you guys act this way because you think it makes you sound cool/edgy/important? Because your people are dying.

It's starts with a dehumanization process, the people who are suffering are your long term enemies or have or will wrong you, and then you get to a stage of apathy fueled by self-interest only.

Somalia is the only nations with a patriotic people. We have a unique ability to not look out for the national interest and sometimes I doubt if we should just let the qabils represent the countries :ohlord:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Waryaa stick to the generals adeer :kanyehmm: Muh independence nothing else will go for us

It's starts with a dehumanization process, the people who are suffering are your long term enemies or have or will wrong you, and then you get to a stage of apathy fueled by self-interest only.

Somalia is the only nations with a patriotic people. We have a unique ability to not look out for the national interest and sometimes I doubt if we should just let the qabils represent the countries :ohlord:

I don't think that applies to any of these people raised and sitting in the west on a computer. I bet in real life they're just fine around Somalis of every qabil but want to act bad online (anonymity does this for weak people).

If that happens and Somalia doesn't move forward United then they have opted to fail in this world and they will be a bunch of poor little countries being exploited like the rest of africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.