Somalia Weakness Exposed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As you all aware, the DR is self critical and critical of all clans. I use this strategy so I can show I am impartial and therefore my works has far more credibility then someone who isn't impartial. To show impartiality requires you self criticize yourself and your clan and by not doing so, the world cannot accept your theories as you haven't demonstrated any impartiality. This serves to help me in my goals which I believe quite honorable and has no ulterior motives against anyone in Somalia.

I read Futuh Al Habash. It appears the ADAL sultanates stretched from Awdal with Zeylac as it's port and Capital in Harar, this was our SOMALIA back in 15-16th century. The reasons the state was there was due to many reasons but most likely reason is the world economical activity was happening in the north and not the south. Plus there was religious reason as the era was highly religious the world. Have you noticed the 'history' of Somalia evolves with what's happening in world events, it's like it is connected to the hip. I mean this terrorist stuff is all linked to the timing when Islamists began in 2001, the Islamic courts established 'straight' after.

The reason the Hawiye created the courts was because the warlords feared a REAL govt to come and preferred this second option so they can make 'islamist and federal govt fight'. It was really a HG inspired PROJECT to ensure it can remain in the capital and keep it's loot.

Anyways back to Darod weakness which is what this thread is about. If you read ADAL sultanates, the Darod were in the regions again and not the CAPITAL. Harti is said to be as far Maydh and Marehan and Absame regions are not mentioned by name but they are called COUNTRIES. The Darod seemed to have competed for leadership in Adal and EMIR was elected to be Hiraabu or he either came thru 'double swindling' like a 'coup' like when Siyad Barre came to power. Anyways he led the Adal state but it wasn't populated by Marehans in Adal. The document clearly states he has his own region and it was declared 'poverty' stricken. Isn't gedo the same now? he doesn't migrate to hamar, he tries to go there and double swindle like Hiraabu.

He does the same with Cayr in Dhusomareeb. So Adal isn't the creation of any Darod, I accept that. Did they rule it, yes. How did Hiraabu get leadership is questionable and the fact somali regions were in turmoil according to the document suggests his leadership wasn't welcome like what happened to siyad after 10 years 'armed rebel groups' arose. What we do know Sade leads and sends us to war only, he attempted twice on ethiopia 77 and Adal and we both failed. What we do know any state SADE rules ends in collapse Adal is proof and Somalia in 91 is proof. What we do know Sade is destitute and poverty stricken in his own COUNTRY or Gobol whatever you want to call it. It was the same for the 15th century and it's the damn same thing today. We keep telling him to go back to Gedo, he knows deep down there is nothing there for him except b22nti sade.

So the weakness of Darod is simple, we never have a capital and we keep going to other clans who are nominated the capital seeking leadership role. The only way to stop this is declare rotating capital or at the very least Darod have to realize the economic activities of the world isn't towards Mogadishu and Indian ocean anymore, the world has switched towards Saudi/Gulf regions who are fuelling the oil of all economies in the world. Today if there is any capital that we should have it should be towards the North again like Adal not towards the south as the continent below Mogadishu isn't really a superpower.

Mogadishu status as capital needs questioning in my books and what political purpose it serves in today modern world. Sade need to answer my charges also and not live in fiction

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Notice Somalis not a single sade has responded as I spotted their strategy to power is thru hiraabu methods and imam ahmed gurey looked at him dead in those b22n eyes and SAID U DOUBLE SWINDLING RAT. You are not fit for leadership and Slapped him in the face and said B22NTI KU DHASHAY WASE and he replied 'on the grounds of my GEDO being poor' just like he has now. He has never come to power thru the will of somalis, all his leadership leads too is failed state in the end. Wars increase and we lose. We return to failed state like after adal and somalia 91. SYL era was beautiful and somalia was considered the best state in africa, majerten creation, majerten leadership, plus darod blessed son. U cant buy that, you cant double swindle that. I hope hawiye and isaaq throw out this garbage who is hurting them as he is using u becuz he thinks your fickle minded. He hasnt responded to any of my charges the sade boys, so you have to accept it as a fact my conclusions align well with the document and sade behaviors since the 15th century hasnt changed

As you all aware, the DR is self critical and critical of all clans. I use this strategy so I can show I am impartial and therefore my works has far more credibility then someone who isn't impartial. To show impartiality requires you self criticize yourself and your clan and by not doing so, the world cannot accept your theories as you haven't demonstrated any impartiality. This serves to help me in my goals which I believe quite honorable and has no ulterior motives against anyone in Somalia.

I read Futuh Al Habash. It appears the ADAL sultanates stretched from Awdal with Zeylac as it's port and Capital in Harar, this was our SOMALIA back in 15-16th century. The reasons the state was there was due to many reasons but most likely reason is the world economical activity was happening in the north and not the south. Plus there was religious reason as the era was highly religious the world. Have you noticed the 'history' of Somalia evolves with what's happening in world events, it's like it is connected to the hip. I mean this terrorist stuff is all linked to the timing when Islamists began in 2001, the Islamic courts established 'straight' after.

The reason the Hawiye created the courts was because the warlords feared a REAL govt to come and preferred this second option so they can make 'islamist and federal govt fight'. It was really a HG inspired PROJECT to ensure it can remain in the capital and keep it's loot.

Anyways back to Darod weakness which is what this thread is about. If you read ADAL sultanates, the Darod were in the regions again and not the CAPITAL. Harti is said to be as far Maydh and Marehan and Absame regions are not mentioned by name but they are called COUNTRIES. The Darod seemed to have competed for leadership in Adal and EMIR was elected to be Hiraabu or he either came thru 'double swindling' like a 'coup' like when Siyad Barre came to power. Anyways he led the Adal state but it wasn't populated by Marehans in Adal. The document clearly states he has his own region and it was declared 'poverty' stricken. Isn't gedo the same now? he doesn't migrate to hamar, he tries to go there and double swindle like Hiraabu.

He does the same with Cayr in Dhusomareeb. So Adal isn't the creation of any Darod, I accept that. Did they rule it, yes. How did Hiraabu get leadership is questionable and the fact somali regions were in turmoil according to the document suggests his leadership wasn't welcome like what happened to siyad after 10 years 'armed rebel groups' arose. What we do know Sade leads and sends us to war only, he attempted twice on ethiopia 77 and Adal and we both failed. What we do know any state SADE rules ends in collapse Adal is proof and Somalia in 91 is proof. What we do know Sade is destitute and poverty stricken in his own COUNTRY or Gobol whatever you want to call it. It was the same for the 15th century and it's the damn same thing today. We keep telling him to go back to Gedo, he knows deep down there is nothing there for him except b22nti sade.

So the weakness of Darod is simple, we never have a capital and we keep going to other clans who are nominated the capital seeking leadership role. The only way to stop this is declare rotating capital or at the very least Darod have to realize the economic activities of the world isn't towards Mogadishu and Indian ocean anymore, the world has switched towards Saudi/Gulf regions who are fuelling the oil of all economies in the world. Today if there is any capital that we should have it should be towards the North again like Adal not towards the south as the continent below Mogadishu isn't really a superpower.

Mogadishu status as capital needs questioning in my books and what political purpose it serves in today modern world. Sade need to answer my charges also and not live in fiction
I agree it should be moved to berbera. Mogadishu needs to be like Rio de Janiro so daroods can stop wailing about it.
No darood plots will be able to work in berbera aswell a strong samaalic dynasty will rise from there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree it should be moved to berbera. Mogadishu needs to be like Rio de Janiro so daroods can stop wailing about it.
No darood plots will be able to work in berbera aswell a strong samaalic dynasty will rise from there.

Why is Sade not answering any of the charges I laid against him? it's been days now for me waiting for a single rebuttal based on the document and not a single reply from them. Is it safe to say the writing is on the wall for sade history up until 1991. Is it safe to say Somalis will stop empowering this b22n based on the document and facts and his identical behaviors today? I know sade is dead without empowerment from hawiye becuz gedo doesn't self empower itself even in the 15th century they were like this. Are hawiye going to face the music about SADE and who they keep backing as they are very silent also. No region in Somalia was called poverty stricken except his own, it's like god cursed sade to poverty and the curse has lasted since 15th century till now. I bet siyad was in power he read the futuh and accepted inkaarka sade lagu ridday in dhulkooda nacan oo ay dhul islameed aadan. Yesterday it was ADAL, then it was hamar, then kismaayo, it doesnt end SADE, YOUR SLAVE

What on earth are you talking about? Nothing you say ever makes sense. None of the points you make are connected in any way and many of the things you say are just plain false.

Everything you write is impossible to read. It's all Double Dutch to me.

Warya, stop the obsession. You are mad because of we often have top leadership positiins. Its not like MJ's don't. You have had just as many presidents are we had. Just because you're not in power right now doesn't mean you should consistently slander a whole clan.
There was no coup with Hiraabu. He was the Garaad and that is heriditary. As for double swindling, talk to Cumar Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke or your many cousins who work with Kenya and Ethiopia to undermine Somalia.
You're not getting a response because you make no sense and always find a way to bring up the same bs. I normally have you on ignore, looks like I am going to have to put you back on ignore. You are polluting Sspot with your crazy bullshit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya, stop the obsession. You are mad because of we often have top leadership positiins. Its not like MJ's don't. You have had just as many presidents are we had. Just because you're not in power right now doesn't mean you should consistently slander a whole clan.
There was no coup with Hiraabu. He was the Garaad and that is heriditary. As for double swindling, talk to Cumar Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke or your many cousins who work with Kenya and Ethiopia to undermine Somalia.
You're not getting a response because you make no sense and always find a way to bring up the same bs. I normally have you on ignore, looks like I am going to have to put you back on ignore. You are polluting Sspot with your crazy bullshit.

Where was an election of Hiraabu declared in the futuh? blanket statements with no reference point is a conspiracy waryaa. Hirabu is introduced in the document as 'emir of somalis'. I didn't deny that. But there is nowhere it says he was elected by anyone. Infact it reminds me of how Siyad came to power, thru a coup and the document supports my conclusion because why are all the Somali regions up in arms and conflict if you were suitable 'emir'? It is appears identical to how Siyad came to power not thru the will of the people and hence why Jabhad arose.

The second point u conveniently 'glazed over' is Emir Hirabu region is declared poverty stricken, while no other Somali region is. This is eerily similar to how GEDO has been up untill Today, poverty stricken. He didn't say Maydh is poverty stricken for Harti. He gave his ARAB DAUGHTER to a Koombe Wife the Geri who are brothers of harti and live with us and love us. There is not a single mention of Imam giving his daughter to any Somali clan but Koombe.

You didn't answer this point also. Why is it every state you rule it fails or ends in collapse. Here is the time-line for Adal. Dir most likely established the Sultanates @Samaalic Era @Samaalism anigu xaqqina ma diidayo. It was established in Zaylac DIR COUNTRY. Notice how it dies in 1577

Nur Mujahid Reign was

1550–1567

• Established
• War against Yeshaq I
1415–1429
• Capital moved to Dakkar
• Succession Crisis
1518–1526
• Capital moved to Harar
Abyssinian–Adal war
1529–1543
• Disestablished

I hate the b22n wallahi as he fools people in Somalia as if he is leadership material. You are not, you make us always fight with Hawiye/Dir because they assume all Darods are like you, which is your whole objective as you know if Hawiye/Dir make a pact to keep you in Ghetto and give u 3 MPs for that shitty district cause it's only a district with tuulos not a GOBOL, your finished in Somalia. You can't keep coming to Hamar like Hiraabu ancestor did in Adal and do double swindling, your double swindling days are over. Osman Mahmoud has crushed you as all the other clans look on at the facts displayed and correlations matching up. I am done wallahi, sade your days are over in the eyes of Somalis.

Not only do I demand my royal house to be OFFICIAL HEAD OF STATE, I want the representative govt in Somalia to be a democracy on Majority rules and districts carved up using real scientific models not clan models. I want Sade isolated and punished for his crimes against Somalis since 15th century till today, you even used damn airplanes on Isaaq cause of your power hunger. I never harmed Isaaq, Morgan was following your command cause if he didn't you would probably kill or jail him. Majerten is free of anything that happened in Hargeisa. The only time we disagreed with Isaaq was over SSDF/SNM, they wanted irir north/south unrealistic powersharing and we said No. We parted ways dee, ceeb miyaa taas? It's you who has lots of crimes to answer for and your trying to drag darod into it. You have 2 failed wars on your record, 2 failed states(adal and somalia), Gedo constantly poverty stricken, your leaders termed BRUTAL DICTATOR or DOUBLE SWINDLING RATS.

@PuntiteQueen Sade is done and Buried wallahi, these niggas history on the nation is enuff and it needs to end now. May Hawiye and Isaaq see the light. Plus 50% of marehan are not really marehan, they can't abtirsi he will say my name is barre hiraale lakin kuma si dari karo waa b22nti la ogga @Teeri-Alpha

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism I know why we called ourselves 'majerten' and not mohamed harti which is our abtirsi. At the time 15th century we were Harti and as you can see can only field 300 soldiers, we were not large enough at all. We survived of the power and generosity of Adal sultanates who were established 14th century and they must of given us women and wealth to help pick us up. But that wasn't Hawiye and stop claiming Hawiye into Irir, Hawiye country is defined clearly as separate in the Futuh. Viva my Dir Mother Doombiro. Wiil and Abti iga dheh. If my abtiyaal murusade were like Dir were to Darod, I wud love them bruv but my abti are another case all together, I doubt their somali even as the shit they do even other somalis wont

They were giant sultanates and heavily invested into rising clans of Somalia, but we don't 'turn' on you, niin dir ah laguma taabto PL, waan abaal guud fican nahay. Halka in Hamar my abtiyaal no joke said 'musmaar bay madaxa ka saareen dirta koofureed' to show 'his not even worthy of war' ama waa 'looma ooyaan'. Abaal malaha hawiye niyahow iskaga soo har. Even your irir pact failed, even their usc pact failed, the only pact that worked was warlord pact of no govt in 94-2004. They only can agree to is loot

@Samaalism I know why we called ourselves 'majerten' and not mohamed harti which is our abtirsi. At the time 15th century we were Harti and as you can see can only field 300 soldiers, we were not large enough at all. We survived of the power and generosity of Adal sultanates who were established 14th century and they must of given us women and wealth to help pick us up. But that wasn't Hawiye and stop claiming Hawiye into Irir, Hawiye country is defined clearly as separate in the Futuh. Viva my Dir Mother Doombiro. Wiil and Abti iga dheh. If my abtiyaal murusade were like Dir were to Darod, I wud love them bruv but my abti are another case all together, I doubt their somali even as the shit they do even other somalis wont

They were giant sultanates and heavily invested into rising clans of Somalia, but we don't 'turn' on you, niin dir ah laguma taabto PL, waan abaal guud fican nahay. Halka in Hamar my abtiyaal no joke said 'musmaar bay madaxa ka saareen dirta koofureed' to show 'his not even worthy of war' ama waa 'looma ooyaan'. Abaal malaha hawiye niyahow iskaga soo har. Even your irir pact failed, even their usc pact failed, the only pact that worked was warlord pact of no govt in 94-2004. They only can agree to is loot
Where was an election of Hiraabu declared in the futuh? blanket statements with no reference point is a conspiracy waryaa. Hirabu is introduced in the document as 'emir of somalis'. I didn't deny that. But there is nowhere it says he was elected by anyone. Infact it reminds me of how Siyad came to power, thru a coup and the document supports my conclusion because why are all the Somali regions up in arms and conflict if you were suitable 'emir'? It is appears identical to how Siyad came to power not thru the will of the people and hence why Jabhad arose.

The second point u conveniently 'glazed over' is Emir Hirabu region is declared poverty stricken, while no other Somali region is. This is eerily similar to how GEDO has been up untill Today, poverty stricken. He didn't say Maydh is poverty stricken for Harti. He gave his ARAB DAUGHTER to a Koombe Wife the Geri who are brothers of harti and live with us and love us. There is not a single mention of Imam giving his daughter to any Somali clan but Koombe.

You didn't answer this point also. Why is it every state you rule it fails or ends in collapse. Here is the time-line for Adal. Dir most likely established the Sultanates @Samaalic Era @Samaalism anigu xaqqina ma diidayo. It was established in Zaylac DIR COUNTRY. Notice how it dies in 1577

Nur Mujahid Reign was

1550–1567

• Established
• War against Yeshaq I
1415–1429
• Succession Crisis
1518–1526
• Capital moved to Harar
Abyssinian–Adal war
1529–1543
• Disestablished

I hate the b22n wallahi as he fools people in Somalia as if he is leadership material. You are not, you make us always fight with Hawiye/Dir because they assume all Darods are like you, which is your whole objective as you know if Hawiye/Dir make a pact to keep you in Ghetto and give u 3 MPs for that shitty district cause it's only a district with tuulos not a GOBOL, your finished in Somalia. You can't keep coming to Hamar like Hiraabu ancestor did in Adal and do double swindling, your double swindling days are over. Osman Mahmoud has crushed you as all the other clans look on at the facts displayed and correlations matching up. I am done wallahi, sade your days are over in the eyes of Somalis.

Not only do I demand my royal house to be OFFICIAL HEAD OF STATE, I want the representative govt in Somalia to be a democracy on Majority rules and districts carved up using real scientific models not clan models. I want Sade isolated and punished for his crimes against Somalis since 15th century till today, you even used damn airplanes on Isaaq cause of your power hunger. I never harmed Isaaq, Morgan was following your command cause if he didn't you would probably kill or jail him. Majerten is free of anything that happened in Hargeisa. The only time we disagreed with Isaaq was over SSDF/SNM, they wanted irir north/south unrealistic powersharing and we said No. We parted ways dee, ceeb miyaa taas? It's you who has lots of crimes to answer for and your trying to drag darod into it. You have 2 failed wars on your record, 2 failed states(adal and somalia), Gedo constantly poverty stricken, your leaders termed BRUTAL DICTATOR or DOUBLE SWINDLING RATS.

@PuntiteQueen Sade is done and Buried wallahi, these niggas history on the nation is enuff and it needs to end now. May Hawiye and Isaaq see the light. Plus 50% of marehan are not really marehan, they can't abtirsi he will say my name is barre hiraale lakin kuma si dari karo waa b22nti la ogga @Teeri-Alpha
Dr osman is speaking facts today marehan is the worst clan in Darood they should be disowned

Nur Mujahid Reign was

1550–1567

• Established
• War against Yeshaq I
1415–1429
• Succession Crisis
1518–1526
• Capital moved to Harar
Abyssinian–Adal war
1529–1543
• Disestablished

The reality on the ground is a Reer Dini man is the current president of Somalia. You can't do anything about that. The next president will be Murursade. Get in line. The rest of your bullshit is just ranting. Take your medication.

Hirabu was emir of Somalis, meaning marehan somalis.He even stepped down for his nephew to lead, the Marehan, not all somalis. He was called emir of marehan more times then he was called amir of somalis. In arabic امير Plus amir it was stated that the emir of marehan and the Gerri were having troubles. It wasnt said emir of the somali and gerri were having troubles(mind you this was the begining of theconquest). After the nephew took power, marehan and gerri were i quote "all getting a long finely" for the rest of the conquest.once the war started it was mattan uthman the Gerri whom the emir ahmed gurey time and time again positioned as amir of all somalis calling him "the bravest and chiefest of all somalis" and would always entrust the somali standard with his spear. had this imam not vanquished in battle he propbably wouldve been the caliph next instead of Nur ibn Mujahid. Once his nephew became emir of marehan, the marehan were valiant fighters. No one is gonna take you seriously if youre dissing fallen mujahids just cause of modern politics:snoop:

Last edited:
The imam divide his whole army in to three standards. A white, red and yellow standard. He entrusted the red started to mataan uthmaan the Gerri, which included all somalis.
20191109_151334~2.jpg

Here we find a distinction that xirabu was chief of marehan only
20191109_152432~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20191109_151334~2.jpg
    20191109_151334~2.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 160

Trending