Somalia Voting Law signed into Law in Ceremony today

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No one hates Ugandishu more than Mudane Faroole. He is our deadliest weapon and is definitely plotting something big for Puntland.
:trumpsmirk:

Faroole lost his touch the Moment he lost Puntlands Presidential bid for 2nd term, thereafter the man has been given a 2 finishing blows one by qeybdiid as he won Head Chair of the constitutional committee and the last blow was by Farmaajo as he signed the electoral constitutions Qeybdiid oversaw, the electoral law has been signed by an Darood President an law that heavily favours Hawiye.

S/hoose alone will have more than all of Puntlands Votes, so whenever an HAG Presidents gets elected he will just point out to the Daroods critics that their son Darood President was the one who signed it into a law.

The fact Farmaajo signed while Faroole witnessed it shows that the man Faroole was is no longer there.

:farmajoyaab:

Where will they hold this fantasy election?

I expect a parallel government to be declared too, followed by a full blown war, and we all know who the winners of that will be.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Cant wait. I will actually fly back to Somalia 4 the election.

Got my Somali passport ready. Will be tellin my sons that I took part in our 1st Democratic election in 50 years

I need to know rules, if they set up polls in Bosaso I will join in as well. :denzelnigga:

Trending