Somalia Upper house election thread

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
More like 5-4, the rest will probably consolidate
That is not true, they can also be absorbed by N&N, and there is a fear of that actually happening in the Presidential election, along with the fear that the new MPs who are card carrying opposition won't actually vote for their opposition candidate.

At the end of the day, when Farmaajo was voted in first time around that actually happened, it may happen again, but this time around Farmaajo has a huge base.

@Kheyre lets just say Kheyre got alot of money and he is playing the game really well, do not act surprised if he actually gets more vote than Hassan Sh.

Dalalos so far no kheire senator has been chosen, the only winners known as of now is Deni and Farmaajo even HSM didn't win sh!t because fartaag is Madobes loyal dog not HSM's.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dalalos so far no kheire senator has been chosen, the only winners known as of now is Deni and Farmaajo even HSM didn't win sh!t because fartaag is Madobes loyal dog not HSM's.
Taking into account personal interest, clan interest, sub clan interest and even political groups and umbrella groups, my list is fairly accurate.

Its just my understanding.

Fartaag and Iftiin are not solid support for the evil Kablalax axes, they are dogs of Kablalax and sometimes dogs bite.

I would never think they will support N&N though, because they are hated ! so the only other option would be Hassan Sh who Fartaag is closer to, and Khayre who is an outlier but is dangerous because he has a big bag, influence as a former PM and knows N&N secretes.

With every new senator elected the entire map gets redrawn, this reshuffle will continue to happen now up until the election of new President, the new government will then be who ever the new President elects as his PM.

Everyone knows Farmaajo will keep Rooble so there is huge HG interest in N&N, we will see what happens in our home state GM it is the most interesting piece in the puzzle.

Taking into account personal interest, clan interest, sub clan interest and even political groups and umbrella groups, my list is fairly accurate.

Its just my understanding.

Fartaag and Iftiin are not solid support for the evil Kablalax axes, they are dogs of Kablalax and sometimes dogs bite.

I would never think they will support N&N though, because they are hated ! so the only other option would be Hassan Sh who Fartaag is closer to, and Khayre who is an outlier but is dangerous because he has a big bag, influence as a former PM and knows N&N secretes.

With every new senator elected the entire map gets redrawn, this reshuffle will continue to happen now up until the election of new President, the new government will then be who ever the new President elects as his PM.

Everyone knows Farmaajo will keep Rooble so there is huge HG interest in N&N, we will see what happens in our home state GM it is the most interesting piece in the puzzle.

I disagree I think many MJ in the end will support MrCheese. Fear of a centralist Haawiye trying to expand GM is bigger than fear of a centralist MX trying to take over JL

MrCheese is the sole front runner for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Deni just overtook Farmaajo with senatorial seat, stole 11 seats for himself, we knew N&N senators were not coming back, but we never expected this, not a single seat for Sh Sharif, Hassan Sh or Abdirahman Abdishakur, LMAO ! Heritage conference was like the red wedding in Game of thrones. Guul Deni :mjlol:

CandidatesSenators
Deni13
Farmaajo5
Kheyre1
Hassan Sh1
Sh Sharif0
Abdirahman Abdishakur0

I disagree I think many MJ in the end will support MrCheese. Fear of a centralist Haawiye trying to expand GM is bigger than fear of a centralist MX trying to take over JL

MrCheese is the sole front runner for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that is the case than Farmajoo would be unstoppable. But Farmajoo doesn't have the support of Darood. I don't mean langaabs like Dhulbaante or Leelkase etc. I mean the big Darood tribes like Ogaden and Mj.

Even Fartaag a Merehan senator does not support Farmajoo.

Deni just overtook Farmaajo with senatorial seat, stole 11 seats for himself, we knew N&N senators were not coming back, but we never expected this, not a single seat for Sh Sharif, Hassan Sh or Abdirahman Abdishakur, LMAO ! Heritage conference was like the red wedding in Game of thrones. Guul Deni :mjlol:

CandidatesSenators
Deni13
Farmaajo5
Kheyre1
Hassan Sh1
Sh Sharif0
Abdirahman Abdishakur0

Is Deni running for President??

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is Deni running for President??
Yup, he did not select a single Himilo Qaran Sh Sharif party or UPD Hassan Sh party even though that was the agreement for a PM position, that agreement is now broken, basically Heritage conference in Garowe and the National Salvation Council was nothing more than a bid to get Deni's two enemies to fight each other N&N vs MM, it was just a hoax, now the true face of Deni is bare :pachah1:

Yup, he did not select a single Himilo Qaran Sh Sharif party or UPD Hassan Sh party even though that was the agreement for a PM position, that agreement is now broken, basically Heritage conference in Garowe and the National Salvation Council was nothing more than a bid to get Deni's two enemies to fight each other N&N vs MM, it was just a hoax, now the true face of Deni is bare :pachah1:

Bro if Deni is fighting you. I think that is a win for me.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If that is the case than Farmajoo would be unstoppable. But Farmajoo doesn't have the support of Darood. I don't mean langaabs like Dhulbaante or Leelkase etc. I mean the big Darood tribes like Ogaden and Mj.

Even Fartaag a Merehan senator does not support Farmajoo.
Do not derail this thread by mentioning clans, this is politics section

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
CandidatesSenators
Deni14 (11PL) (3JL)
Farmaajo7 (2GM)(5KG)
Kheyre1 GM
Hassan Sh1 JL
Sh Sharif0
Abdirahman Abdishakur1 GM
Abdikarim Gulled2 GM
Total seats26/54

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali you are too biased for your useless booon adeer Farmaajo, this is the real Senate seat allocation based on the Factual Ground.

CandidatesSenators
Deni14 (11PL) (3JL)
Rooble11 SL
Farmaajo8 KG+ 1 GM
Abdikarim Gulled7 GM
Ahmed madobe5 JL
Hassan Sh Mahmoud1 JL
Total seats44/54 ,
Somaliland is left over but since last Saturday election Rooble took over Somaliland Committee expelling both Mahdi guuleed and Abdi Hashi

Both Shariif, Hassan ali kheire and AAW have practically nothing, Dhagdheer the murursade and the Abdihakim the Ceyre are Hardcore HG supporter and in the Pockets of Qoorqoor and they will vote where he demands and that is Insha'Allahi incoming Pres.Guuleed.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
237205259_1017256708873260_4626374300172299794_n.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
CandidatesSenators
Deni14 (11PL) (3JL)
Farmaajo7 (2GM)(5KG)
Kheyre1 GM
Hassan Sh1 JL
Sh Sharif0
Abdirahman Abdishakur1 GM
Abdikarim Gulled2 GM
Total seats26/54
You know what this tell you, HAG are actually in the mud, unless they all reunite again, it still wont be enough, 5 vs 7 vs 14.

Trending