Somalia trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say, "where's the west with their hash tags and somali flag covers for facebook. No one cares unless it's white countries". But they jumped on board with their thoughts and prayers for Somalia, and is trending.
Somalia.JPG

These niggas are consistent in acting like they give a shit, this time at least. Most of these fuckers probably never heard of Somalia before today.

No one truly gives a free Frock about Somalia though . No one even gives a frock about Kenya . Who cares or remembers the west gate mall massacre ? Twitter ain't making fellows come back to life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was gonna say, "where's the west with their hash tags and somali flag covers for facebook. No one cares unless it's white countries". But they jumped on board with their thoughts and prayers for Somalia, and is trending.
View attachment 32080

These niggas are consistent in acting like they give a shit, this time at least. Most of these fuckers probably never heard of Somalia before today.

"My thoughts and prayers goes to"

They dont mean it its just what trending and they just trynna stay relevant

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People crying about less attention being put on Somali tragedies need to stop. So much xaasidnimo between Somalis, we don't even care about each other and yet we expect others to? :childplease:

Don't expect sympathy from the outside, instead, show empathy towards each other. :manny:

VIP
People crying about less attention being put on Somali tragedies need to stop. So much xaasidnimo between Somalis, we don't even care about each other and yet we expect others to? :childplease:

Don't expect sympathy from the outside, instead, show empathy towards each other. :manny:

Well said

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What will their thoughts and prayers do for you? Will they breath life back into the dead?
No, but it's a hell of a lot better than having no-one outside of our community recognise that what happened was a tragedy.
Get your head out of your ass and stop being so endlessly negative. How do you live like this?
Do you thrive off of being sour and bitter? f*ck's sake, man, some of the users on this site seriously piss me off.

VIP
No, but it's a hell of a lot better than having no-one outside of our community recognise that what happened was a tragedy.
Get your head out of your ass and stop being so endlessly negative. How do you live like this?
Do you thrive off of being sour and bitter? f*ck's sake, man, some of the users on this site seriously piss me off.

Only non-Somalis behave this way. She thinks she's slick.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

This! Every other tweet is “why won’t non-Somali people care about us? where is the mainstream media?” and pointing fingers at others for not caring. Setting aside the fact that mainstream publications like the New York Times and Washington Post have reported this news, whining about this shit is the last thing we need to be doing. Face it, Somalia is a country ailed with terrorism and strife, we would never hear the end of it if people reacted to terrorist attacks there at the same frequency as terrorist attacks in the West. This energy spent towards crying about a perceived lack of sympathy should be expended towards one another

Besides, what’s a cheap gesture like the Eiffel Tower going dark going to do for us?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This! Every other tweet is “why won’t non-Somali people care about us? where is the mainstream media?” and pointing fingers at others for not caring. Setting aside the fact that mainstream publications like the New York Times and Washington Post have reported this news, whining about this shit is the last thing we need to be doing. Face it, Somalia is a country ailed with terrorism and strife, we would never hear the end of it if people reacted to terrorist attacks there at the same frequency as terrorist attacks in the West. This energy spent towards crying about a perceived lack of sympathy should be expended towards one another

Besides, what’s a cheap gesture like the Eiffel Tower going dark going to do for us?

This is the kind of in-group empathy i was talking about, bravo :nvjpqts:

Fucking hell. I just heard about this as I avoid news in general as it is depressing. That is a bloody high number. Ilahi ha uu naxariisto all those people. Hard times. :'(

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Kuffar and socalled brothers and sisters in islam doesnt give a f*ck about our suffering.

We should start getting our shit together.
Only we can stop this madness

This fake social media compassion and begging for foreign assistance gotta stop. Maybe then they'll bit some progress in a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending