Somalia to take in ISIS members

I have been thinking of that aswell, but you have to realize if you even try to become a politician you get killed randomly.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to be an ambassador from my host country to Somalia, but then I thought about all the risk that comes with being a politician in Somalia, especially representing a gaal country.

If I ever made a large amount of money, I would install a proxy leader who would lead on my accord. That way, I never become a target and I can rule from the shadows. Walle, if Somalis were smart, we would organise a secret society in the west, Like the J-people, and influence western politics to serve our agenda, which would be a greater Somalia.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to be an ambassador from my host country to Somalia, but then I thought about all the risk that comes with being a politician in Somalia, especially representing a gaal country.

If I ever made a large amount of money, I would install a proxy leader who would lead on my accord. That way, I never become a target and I can rule from the shadows. Walle, if Somalis were smart, we would organise a secret society in the west, Like the J-people, and influence western politics to serve our agenda, which would be a greater Somalia.
We have to find a solution to this issue, we need to do exactly what the banking tribe does.
I have plans that I cannot disclose on this platform but it has to do with Ethiopia (that's all I am gonna say.)

Its fake look at the source Breitbart

:chrisfreshhah:

I am amazed that hiiraan would spread fake news from Breitbart.

Breitbart is a rightwing neo nazi site.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its fake look at the source Breitbart

:chrisfreshhah:

I am amazed that hiiraan would spread fake news from Breitbart.

Breitbart is a rightwing neo nazi site.
Wtf! all this time they've been spreading fake news.

Pls label this misleading. Mods please correct this thread with a misleading title.

Wtf! all this time they've been spreading fake news.

Pls label this misleading. Mods please correct this thread with a misleading title.

It's been moved to qashin since the source of this article is Breitbart the right wing neo nazi site.

@Sharmaarke sxb you need the verify your source before posting.

About 300 individuals traveled from Sweden to join terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq during the period 2012–2016.

75 percent of them were Swedish citizens and 34 percent were born in Sweden.

A majority came from four counties: Västra Götaland, Stockholm, Skåne and Örebro.

Over 70 per cent came from so-called particularly vulnerable areas.

Source: Swedish National Defense College

It's from Source: Swedish National Defense College
not BreitBart

How come reputable news sites like bbc or ccn is not reporting on this?

And where is the artical from the swedish national defense collage.

And I want to see the statement from the somali government saying they will take the isis fighters.

Their ideology have no place in Somalia or Sweden. They should remain where they are since they went there willingly. :manny:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can confirm that this is real, they are not welcome to Sweden and FGS want to take in ISIS brides WTF
With their isis ajnabi bastards! how low have we sunk!

They will raise more shabaab members who hate native somalis to kill native somalis.

I bet @PuntiteQueen Will have a heart attack.

:ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts