Somalia to join EAC?

Tbh, if the DRC can join why not Somalia?
Benefits with DRC are obvious as it's a country with a lot of natural resources; and nearly half the country from Kisangani to Lubumbashi have Swahili as their lingua franca. What synergies would Somalia provide?

reer

VIP
Tbh, if the DRC can join why not Somalia?
you seriously want freedom of movement with hostile nations that heavily outnumber somalis? hsm openl said he that he opposes a powerful somali army. now he wants eac. culusow and his fetish for african colonialism never ceases to amaze.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Benefits with DRC are obvious as it's a country with a lot of natural resources; and nearly half the country from Kisangani to Lubumbashi have Swahili as their lingua franca. What synergies would Somalia provide?
South Sudan joined managed to join, and it doesn't speak Swahili and it's as dysfunctional as Somalia. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying it's something that could happen
you seriously want freedom of movement with hostile nations that heavily outnumber somalis? hsm openl said he that he opposes a powerful somali army. now he wants eac. culusow and his fetish for african colonialism never ceases to amaze.
I think a common market would be good, but fk freedom of movement.
Looks like they joining the bantu league :pachah1:
You are too buddy :drakelaugh:

reer

VIP
South Sudan joined managed to join, and it doesn't speak Swahili and it's as dysfunctional as Somalia. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying it's something that could happen

I think a common market would be good, but fk freedom of movement.

You are too buddy :drakelaugh:
uganda
burundi
kenya
have troops in somalia. so we will join their version of the european union AND be occupied by them? somalia is more expensive than alot of african countries. so they will be the workforce + army + deep state? kkk.
somali could go from an african colony (1st milestone) to an african settler colony. their 2nd milestone. :mjlol:

Doubt it will happen.

We don’t have our own currency, and we don’t control our own borders from Zeila to Ras Kamboni

I don’t see it happening but it’s good if it does but not in this current state.

Misplaced priority.

HSMis off jetting around the world without even forming and consulting with a cabinet.

How can you travel to other countries to make deals without even having a cabinet that you consult with and doing the appropriate research with the relevant ministries?

Everyday I am amazed at the lack of professionalism of these so called leaders who move more like directors of their family companies rather than representing a whole nation.

Trending