Somalia to be put under the UN

A year and a half is not much, they don’t take part in all the buuq with Somali’s, so of course you’d never hear about them in Somali politics.

isn’t MJ only 2million? Gurgura are about the same. It’s not arid like puntland either so there’s more room for population growth due to land fertility in Ethiopia.
what has your second point got to do with hearing about them?

I might of come across as rude so apologies for that. I really need to see the farmaajo thread because that nigga is dead to me after the shit he pulled.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I've been following somali politics for a year and a half and wallhi i've never heard of that clan.

Did you pick it because It would be easy to larp as since barely anyone knows anything about it? Smart play.
The Gurgura are part of the Madahweyne branch of Dir like the Gurre, they penetrated deep into Ethiopia almost to Addis and were traders and spread Islam, after the Futah the Dir lost a lot of land, men and wealth and we haven't recovered as a clan, each subclan acts separately.

If I recall Reer Nuur and Adan Yoonis(Both Gadabursi) are Bah Gurgura(their mother was Gurgura) there are also Bah Gurgura clans in HY, HJ(Isaaq) as well as Issa.

what has your second point got to do with hearing about them?

I might of come across as rude so apologies for that. I really need to see the farmaajo thread because that nigga is dead to me after the shit he pulled.
Just showing that the amount of clout doesn’t show the reality on the ground when it comes to population. Gurgura are unknown to you but them and the other dir make up for a large part of Ethiopian Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts