Somalia to be put under the UN

I'm still waiting on that 23&me test you promised :sass2:

We spoke a few months back in a dm he would have no reason to lie to me, I believe him personally, main reason why I want him to take 23&me test to confirm Gurgura are also T-L208.
I have one here with me from myheritage because it was cheap. Not trying to pay for one that’s hundreds of dollars. Shall I proceed with that or is there a specific one which is required? I’ll get 23&me if that has the haplogroup which confirms it.

I've been following somali politics for a year and a half and wallhi i've never heard of that clan.

Did you pick it because It would be easy to larp as since barely anyone knows anything about it? Smart play.
A year and a half is not much, they don’t take part in all the buuq with Somali’s, so of course you’d never hear about them in Somali politics.

isn’t MJ only 2million? Gurgura are about the same. It’s not arid like puntland either so there’s more room for population growth due to land fertility in Ethiopia.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
somalia before 1991

mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif
Niggas living in the deepest slums of Birmingham will tell you Somalia is better off without MSB somehow.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
MSB destroyed the beautifull system of governance the Italians build

I could argue MSB regime was better than Italian, but let's just say concede and admit the Italians were better.

All the plans to maintain or rebuild Italian infrastructure were aborted after fall of Kacaan regime.

Screenshot_2024-05-05-17-10-44-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

My argument isn't Kacaan was a good government, my argument that it was functionional goverment.

I could argue MSB regime was better than Italian, but let's just say concede and admit the Italians were better.

All the plans to maintain or rebuild Italian infrastructure were aborted after fall of Kacaan regime.

View attachment 327807
My argument isn't Kacaan was a good government, my argument that it was functionional goverment.

Do you know how hard it is to build a whole functioning government from scratch? That’s what the Italians did. They literally build the whole system from the ground up. MSB inherited that system and ruined it. He should have stepped down when people were starting to go against him in the late 80s. He choose xoog and we all know a true wadani will never uses xoog against his people.

Do you know how hard it is to build a whole functioning government from scratch? That’s what the Italians did. They literally build the whole system from the ground up. MSB inherited that system and ruined it. He should have stepped down when people were starting to go against him in the late 80s. He choose xoog and we all know a true wadani will never uses xoog against his people.
Conditions were not better after independence. The government was very corrupt, tribal, schools owned by the Italians, very few hospitals, and much more. If Siad Barre had not come, there would have been another civil war in the sixties. Siad Barre saved Somalia at least in its “beginning” and got us out of the grip of the Italians.

Conditions were not better after independence. The government was very corrupt, tribal, schools owned by the Italians, very few hospitals, and much more. If Siad Barre had not come, there would have been another civil war in the sixties. Siad Barre saved Somalia at least in its “beginning” and got us out of the grip of the Italians.

The Italians were bound to leave. All we had to do is continue in the footsteps of Aden Cade and Sharmaarke which is stepping down and letting others lead. It doesn’t matter if a leader is corrupt. At least he is stepping down and letting others lead. MSB got us into a civil war and we lost that system of governance the Italians left us with. He used xoog which is problematic and we are suffering till this day unfortunately

The Italians were bound to leave. All we had to do is continue in the footsteps of Aden Cade and Sharmaarke which is stepping down and letting others lead. It doesn’t matter if a leader is corrupt. At least he is stepping down and letting others lead. MSB got us into a civil war and we lost that system of governance the Italians left us with. He used xoog which is problematic and we are suffering till this day unfortunately
Yes, he did that in the 1980s. He also deceived the International Fund and our economy became disastrous and in a debt trap. All factors point to a near collapse

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the people who rebelled against Him destroyed the nation. he left Mogadishu and his government dissolved the SNA to satisfy the rebels, but that wasn't enough and they continued to cause Fitna.

the people who rebelled against Him destroyed the nation. he left Mogadishu and his government dissolved the SNA to satisfy the rebels, but that wasn't enough and they continued to cause Fitna.
He left way too late. Should have stepped down by 86 if he was a true wadani. All we were left with was low iq rebels that further destroyed the country.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I have one here with me from myheritage because it was cheap. Not trying to pay for one that’s hundreds of dollars. Shall I proceed with that or is there a specific one which is required? I’ll get 23&me if that has the haplogroup which confirms it.
Hmm I did mine with 23&me I believe that more accurate.

@Step a side might be better suited to answer this.

The whole Somalia project is a corrupt tribalist hell hole, the UN should just pull out and let nature take its course.

I legit don't get why some look down on the Somali Republic (1960-1969) or believe it was set up to fail. Sure it was poor and had qabliyaad from the start but that is to be expected for a new African nation. The most important part was the democratic system which proved itself successful in Somalia as well as the fact that qabiliyaad during that time was far less intense and was rooted more in competition to better the nation. Much of the leadership was Hawiye but they didn't heavily descriminate against anyone. Then that moron MSB came along, tore down the system that forced undesireable leaders to leave and engaged in extreme qabiliyaad against non-Marehan/Ogaden tribes.

I don't care if MSB's Somalia was more literate or militarily powerful, I rather be poor but democratic and happy than live under an oppresive dictator communist system where you are unlikely to succeed if you aren't MOD or god forbiden Isaaq or RX.

Also, despite barely having any military support, Aden Adde actually beat Ethiopia in 1964 unlike that loser MSB. Truly the greatest president Somalia had ever seen.

I legit don't get why some look down on the Somali Republic (1960-1969) or believe it was set up to fail. Sure it was poor and had qabliyaad from the start but that is to be expected for a new African nation. The most important part was the democratic system which proved itself successful in Somalia as well as the fact that qabiliyaad during that time was far less intense and was rooted more in competition to better the nation. Much of the leadership was Hawiye but they didn't heavily descriminate against anyone. Then that moron MSB came along, tore down the system that forced undesireable leaders to leave and engaged in extreme qabiliyaad against non-Marehan/Ogaden tribes.

I don't care if MSB's Somalia was more literate or militarily powerful, I rather be poor but democratic and happy than live under an oppresive dictator communist system where you are unlikely to succeed if you aren't MOD or god forbiden Isaaq or RX.

Also, despite barely having any military support, Aden Adde actually beat Ethiopia in 1964 unlike that loser MSB. Truly the greatest president Somalia had ever seen.
The 60s was the golden age of Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Who do you believe was the legitimate president in 2006, and was he allied with the Ethiopians and did he later call in AMISOM?
ICU start fire by attacks Puntland and sent treats to Ethiopia, your moryaans should keep their mouths shut.

Trending