Somalia to be put under the UN

The problem is the whole FGS framework. It's a nominal authority imposed by the UN and maintained by tens of thousands of African Union troops. This is modern day colonialism and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Whole thing needs to be torn down and replaced with something organic in shaa Allah

Doesn't matter if it's HSM, Farmaajo etc. These puppets were voted in at a bunker under the protection of Ugandans. The FGS came into existence through the brutal Ethiopian invasion in 2006.

Remember how folks here were rejoicing at the imminent end of the AMISOM mandate, only to realise they simply changed their name and prolonged their stay? What a pathetic state we're in
Who’s to say they won’t invade our country if we try and take the reins like last time. ICU was that for us, if it makes its return, that’ll be what we’ve been waiting for. AS is cancer which isn’t nationalist unfortunately.

Formal governance kulaha. 👎 Bad news for sure. All we need is until 2026 to get this neef out, may Somalia remain preserved until then. Ameen
Ur sleeping bro if u thinking it will take one individual to bring change for somalia and its people... every leader (good or bad) will have to operate under the systems (clan confederacy and capitalism) that are keeping collective advancement and unionism in stagnant phase or with no significant development

Why does this get assumed so often:dead:, it’s like the 5th time, farmaajo has supporters from every province in Somalia. I’m not mx.

that’s how you know Somalia is screwed, if you support a politician they have to be from your clan apparently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what are u if not MX? please make that thread as well, i'm curious on what you see in that nigga that withheld signing off on puntland students certificates. He played with their future for political gain

Pro-hsm source, this guy doesn’t post misinfo. However the issue is, he avoids posting bad news, or he nonchalantly posts bad news like this.
I despise our leaders 🤦‍♂️
Seems like a new peacekeeping forces is been brought in, how is Somalia been put back into UN trusteeship ? Or am I meant to be reading through the lines ?

I despise our leaders 🤦‍♂️
Seems like a new peacekeeping forces is been brought in, how is Somalia been put back into UN trusteeship ? Or am I meant to be reading through the lines ?
That’s exactly what’s happening. IC poured billions into Somalia, from their point of view, our president lied about defeating AS in the given timeframe, so now they are attempting to use a more hands in approach with Somalia. More foreign troops and less sovereignty.
what are u if not MX? please make that thread as well, i'm curious on what you see in that nigga that withheld signing off on puntland students certificates. He played with their future for political gain

@Pastoralist im banned from that thread so I couldn’t answer it there. No one in Somalia wants foreign troops in the country nevertheless the troops in Xamar are barely noticeable. They are confined to few important places like xanale, Villa Somalia compound etc

@Pastoralist im banned from that thread so I couldn’t answer it there. No one in Somalia wants foreign troops in the country nevertheless the troops in Xamar are barely noticeable. They are confined to few important places like xanale, Villa Somalia compound etc
I was worried the younger population just grew used to it, thinking “that’s just how Somalia is” . And yes I’ve never seen them in the wider Mogadishu area, if they were riding around the city they’d get more backlash

That’s exactly what’s happening. IC poured billions into Somalia, from their point of view, our president lied about defeating AS in the given timeframe, so now they are attempting to use a more hands in approach with Somalia. More foreign troops and less sovereignty.

how come you ain't answer what your qabil is? if you don't answer im just gonna assume ur MX

how come you ain't answer what your qabil is? if you don't answer im just gonna assume ur MX
I was going to send it to you individually but your name doesn’t have that “start a conversation” option sxb not sure Y. I’ll try again, but if it doesn’t work, Assume as you wish 🫡

Last edited:
I was going to send it to you individually but your name doesn’t have that “start a conversation” option sxb not sure Y. I’ll try again, but if it doesn’t work, Assume as you wish 🫡

how do i turn on that option? also come on.... I don't believe you don't have a secret qabil agenda. I don't trust somaliwayne ppl. Just say your qabil on the main

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Gorme fahmi doontiin waxa mesha ka socdo

All of you are delusional if you think these useless, incompetent cowards, who were victimized by the caqli digir sandal boys while sleeping will leave the country anytime soon.

They have been here since 2007, that's 17 years 🤣They are here for a specific purpose, and that is to make sure an ICU-like group never ever arises again, that will unite Somalis🤣there's also a bit of Islam la dirir involved.

The international community did not give a damn about the country until they heard about the ICU.

Where were they before? These incompetent big bellied fulays will continue to get big fat checks from the international community as long as the real shot-callers of the country want them here.

Look How Big It Is Championship Ring GIF by NBA

Trending