Somalia takes control of its airspace after 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I think so, I've been seeing that number on twitter a lot. For most countries it hits billions we at max would be 600 mill annually. Somaliland and Somalia were negotiating so I think the somaliland government made a deal.

:gladbron:
Well damn if it is $600 million a year, it is definitely worth fighting over.

I had no idea it was that high. Ileen Somalida waa la dhacay.

Somalia was like a big free open buffet for the Anteranaashnaal Komuniti, ileen :jcoleno:

:gladbron:
Well damn if it is $600 million a year, it is definitely worth fighting over.

I had no idea it was that high. Ileen Somalida waa la dhacay.

Somalia was like a big free open buffet for the Anteranaashnaal Komuniti, ileen :jcoleno:
Maintainence takes a bulk of that money normally in western countries. However innsomalia this is double our annual budget. Corruption might f*ck it up tho.

Saalax Bidaar

Maintainence takes a bulk of that money normally in western countries. However innsomalia this is double our annual budget. Corruption might f*ck it up tho.

that is always a challenge. Maybe it's time we went over there, and gotten slice of this pie.
I have been haram free for close three decades of my life , with nothing to show for it; perhaps, I should indulge a little. :mjpls:

that is always a challenge. Maybe it's time we went over there, and gotten slice of this pie.
I have been haram free for close three decades of my life , with nothing to show for it, perhaps, I should indulge a little. :mjpls:
:chrisfreshhah:
Declare that you love Somalia, eat well and gtfo
That's what half the nggas representing somaliland do lmao.
:drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

:chrisfreshhah:
Declare that you love Somalia, eat well and gtfo
That's what half the nggas representing somaliland do lmao.
:drakelaugh:

:ftw9nwa:

Imma have to walk into Mogadishu like

travolta-gif.gif

Here comes the Dirta Waqooyi, representing..

GTFOH you clearly care your fake country won't get nickel:ileycry::faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:
How do you think aid is negotiated ? Somaliland gets her share of the pie on many issues through behind the scenes negotiations . SL is treated like a federal region by the international community .

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If it makes you feel better They we're negotiating, somaliland most likely got a cut.
Yeah it's 30% of the revenue, I think I read it somewhere. We will see if Somalia holds up to that tho because they backed out of the deal so I don't think they have to pay Somaliland.

This is at least better than India or Seychelles controlling the airspace.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yeah it's 30% of the revenue, I think I read it somewhere. We will see if Somalia holds up to that tho because they backed out of the deal so I don't think they have to pay Somaliland.

Do u think maamulka somaliland should get a share or say f*ck off.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Do u think maamulka somaliland should get a share or say f*ck off.
I don't know about the deal so I can't really say but if it's true that Somalia went back on the deal then I don't know.

The government probably won't accept any money because it might imply that it is a federal state of Somalia. Or the lacag is to good to say no to. I need more info

It should be shared throughout the country, Each region should get revenue proportional to its air traffic.Federal Somali Government should retain 20% of the revenue as Tax.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Give a share to Somaliland, make their economy intertwined with ours. Set the groundwork for future cooperation, once we depend on each other economically reunification will seem like a much more attractive option :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts