Somalia strengthens its relations with Kenya

How did you come to that conclusion ? Are you privy to parliamentarian meetings đź’€

What parliament. Its full of criminals, warlords and illiterates.
They wouldn't know or how to read a document in front of them.
These mous they are signing no one know what is inside them. No one. This scandalous.
There is no more Somalia. Everyone should go their separate ways we cannot work with these corrupt treasonous hgs in mogadishu.

How did you come to that conclusion ? Are you privy to parliamentarian meetings đź’€

Complaining that the government is expanding relations with other nations, whilst making life for their citizens both home and abroad got me đź’€

What parliament. Its full of criminals, warlords and illiterates.
They wouldn't know or how to read a document in front of them.
These mous they are signing no one know what is inside them. No one. This scandalous.
There is no more Somalia. Everyone should go their separate ways we cannot work with these corrupt treasonous hgs in mogadishu.
A second ago you were complaining that the government was sidelining the parliament regarding the signing of these mou, and now your complaining that the parliament it’s self is useless. A few days ago you were advocating for national unity and preaching anti qabil rhetoric (which I commended) and know your position has again changed. Know you’re either a very indecisive individual or you’re very naive. I suggest you learn to think for yourself and stop parroting others opinions and passing them off as your own.

@RiceMuncher some of the stuff signed was regarding our “fishing and Somalia’s rich resources” as MFA fiqi said in a press release. With the resource bit I can’t help but think about the contested maritime boundary which we claimed victory over, any more info on this?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
@RiceMuncher some of the stuff signed was regarding our “fishing and Somalia’s rich resources” as MFA fiqi said in a press release. With the resource bit I can’t help but think about the contested maritime boundary which we claimed victory over, any more info on this?
Jaad for malaay maybe?

I have no info on this broski, other than @Hotchick12 comment regarding ENI finding zero oil in the contested area. This MoUs are more technical help for the FG in the areas of education, health and elections as I understand it.