Somalia speaks out against Zambia mass arresting Somalis

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Apparently Zambian authorities were mass arresting Somalis in Zambia irregardless of their nationalities or legality. Just because of their ethnicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
also there’s a run-on sentence/sentence fragment in the description lol.

If you read it carefully you realize it makes no sense. They say they’re closely monitoring what’s happening and then immediately continue on to say it’s a cause for concern without a break or reinstating it as an object.

“Somalia is closely monitoring the arrests of Somalis in Zambia is a cause for concern”

Is basically how they said it. Just had to point it out lol.

In Zambia there are many foreign ethnics. The question is why only Somali ethnic is targeted? I think we as Somalis somewhere we have done wrong.

Well done to the central government.
Why hasn't the puntland federal goverment spoken out about since most of people there are from Puntland but this community was on another thread FKD'g other Somalis but never said a word about the Zambian authorities.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somalis in Zambia are established businessmen who don’t harm why would they be targeted when Zambia has no beef with them or Somalia?

Off topic but why are they even in Zambia? Why not do business in a country actually worth doing business in or go back to Puntland and start a business there

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Well done to the central government.
Why hasn't the puntland federal goverment spoken out about since most of people there are from Puntland but this community was on another thread FKD'g other Somalis but never said a word about the Zambian authorities.
Because PL respect Somalia sovereignty not like jeegaan.

If we talk , you guys will accuse as separation state.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalis in Zambia are established businessmen who don’t harm why would they be targeted when Zambia has no beef with them or Somalia?

Off topic but why are they even in Zambia? Why not do business in a country actually worth doing business in or go back to Puntland and start a business there
Reer PL zambia has business in Puntland. But you right in one thing, they should came back to PL.

Zambia isn't stupid enough to target the long-established Majeerteen community who own petroleum, manufacturing and transportation companies. That will scare away other foreign nationals.

Anyway, since we're on this topic, I really want Majeerteen businessmen to invest in Puntland and leave other nations.

convincation

VIP
Reer PL zambia has business in Puntland. But you right in one thing, they should came back to PL.
PL government should speak out about this. The businessmen being illegally arrested should be relocated to Puntland and Somalia should put some sort of restriction on Zambia (if we even have leverage on them). This is a provocation

Because PL respect Somalia sovereignty not like jeegaan.

If we talk , you guys will accuse as separation state.

I'm not from SL, I'm Surre.

You know damn well nobody will accuse you of separation for something like telling-off a foreign goverment for humanitarian reasons to protect the people from your region who migrated there. People will only accuse you of separation if you defy the position of the Central Government.

Puntland does not respect Somali sovereignty on any foreign policy issues for ex: The Persian-Gulf Dispute when the Central Government remained nuetral but Puntland sided with the UAE.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You know damn well nobody will accuse you of separation for something like telling-off a foreign goverment for humanitarian reasons to protect the people from your region who migrated there. People will only accuse you of separation if you defy the position of the Central Government.

Puntland does not respect Somali sovereignty on any foreign policy issues for ex: The Persian-Gulf Dispute when the Central Government remained nuetral but Puntland sided with the UAE.
also, Somalia has already made an official political statement. PL would only be piggybacking off of her to voice even more concern.

So there would still be no grounds to accuse PL of treason.

But you’re also incorrect that PL has a duty to speak out just because the majority of the people in Zambia are puntites. The somalis in Zambia were arrested for being ethnic somalis not for being from PL. It just so happens that there are more there from
PL. PL doesn’t have any more of an obligation to speak out than any other federal state.

This is a sincere question:

Somalis are great at business, so why don't they establish great commercial networks in Somalia itself?

convincation

VIP
This is a sincere question:

Somalis are great at business, so why don't they establish great commercial networks in Somalia itself?
Because a somali from one part of the country is more likely to have opportunities in a foreign country then in the territory if a different somali clan

The ethnic Plers in Zambia moved there mainly in the 70’s and 80’s way before the collapse. Some even in the 60’s. Over the years after 91 till now Somalis from everywhere have been heading there as well. I have never heard of any problems before so don’t know what this is about. But at the end of the day these are Bantus we are dealing with, they will act this way sooner or later. No better place to invest than home.

Last edited:
Wallahi i had to google zambia. These niggas are landlocked I dont take countries serious that are landlocked let them niggas find the sea first:mjlaugh:

IMG_7110.GIF

I hate being landlocked.

The ethnic Plers in Zambia moved there mainly in the 70’s and 80’s way before the collapse. Some even in the 60’s. Over the years after 91 till now Somalis from everywhere have been heading there as well. I have never heard of any problems before so don’t know what this is about. But at the end of these are Bantus we are dealing with, they will act this way sooner or later. No better place to invest than home.

I doubt the established business class are targeted, regardless, I hope they return home.
We need their $$$$ to take Puntland to the next level.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You wrong here, Gulf dispute we right choice cause we have ties to UAE but xarmaajo try to cut our historical relation with them over money.

Zambia issue its better if it comes from Somalia. If they didnt do their job. PL will act.

Trending

Latest posts