Somalia signs oil deal with Shell and Exxon! TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the 80s.

upload_2019-2-13_13-58-43-png.65401
So potentially Gedo has both oil and gas. Somalia is blessed.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Now Its clear why Federal states disagree on the law provided by N&N to the parliament .

Inshalla before reaching to Land . land dispute to be over between PL and SL.

Before all that we dont want xamar to be xamar 1960-1991 or we would have big issue in the future than we have now.

Now Its clear why Federal states disagree on the law provided by N&N to the parliament .

Inshalla before reaching to Land . land dispute to be over between PL and SL.

Before all that we dont want xamar to be xamar 1960-1991 or we would have big issue in the future than we have now.

Who is we? I would very much like to have peacefull Xamar like it was 1960-1991.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
LoooL so delusional, how you gonna sign when not in control, and not even nearing to be in control.

You can't start running before you crawl

No I don't,

I want them to Go about the right way. There's many things to sort out before doing this

With oil/gas discoveries we now have a strong asset to leverage it on. We can borrow against it. Using it to further secure the country.

your just scared the path the south is headed, will in return make you irrelevant. Like you were in the 70s.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
With oil/gas discoveries we now have a strong asset to leverage it on. We can borrow against it. Using it to further secure the country.

your just scared the path the south is headed, will in return make you irrelevant. Like you were in the 70s.
1960-1991 centralize era is over. Federalism is here to stay .

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

How your gonna extract it without the infrastructure & security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending