Somalia should've been part of Ethiopia

@PhySom,

What’s wrong with giving your children names of the prophets or companions? Somalis have always given their children a mixture of Somali and Islamic names. It’s no different to Europeans giving their children native and biblical names.

Best,

Faahiye
The problem is that we are mentally colonised by the Arabs and there reveration of ancient myths.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ethiopia has nothing on Somalia as of this moment apart from a strong central government.

Somalia's economy is more diversified and has the potential to surpass the lowly GDPs of Ethiopia and Kenya in short period (if) peace is secured.

Somalia has the potential and the capacity to be an industrialised country considering its vast unpacked natural resources.

@PhySom it's silly of you to think we're better off under Habesha Rule.

Ethiopia has nothing on Somalia as of this moment apart from a strong central government.

Somalia's economy is more diversified and has the potential to surpass the lowly GDPs of Ethiopia and Kenya in short period (if) peace is secured.

Somalia has the potential and the capacity to be an industrialised country considering its vast unpacked natural resources.

@PhySom it's silly of you to think we're better off under Habesha Rule.

Just trying to be controversial, i wanted to see the arguments against me.

Great wotk guys.

Just trying to be controversial, i wanted to see the arguments against me.

Great wotk guys.
:whew:
For a good minute you had us all like:

h819F29BB

Yall are impatient. Oil money is coming soon. End of the month we will find out more. We don’t need to be controlled by anyone! We are independent!

Ethiopians come to somalia as refugees not the other way around lol, somalia is better than Ethiopia currently

You know Ethiopia currently hosts close to 200k refugees from Somalia.
:comeon:

Anyway, may God bless Ethiopia and Somalia and may he keep them separate forever as good neighbours. :)

Tukraq

VIP
You know Ethiopia currently hosts close to 200k refugees from Somalia.
:comeon:

Anyway, may God bless Ethiopia and Somalia and may he keep them separate forever as good neighbours. :)
:gucciwhat: those aren't refugees just those who after the war went back to there birth region in the Ogaden region, the ones coming to somalia are all the way from oromiya Ethiopia and have nothing to do with far away somalia

:gucciwhat: those aren't refugees just those who after the war went back to there birth region in the Ogaden region, the ones coming to somalia are all the way from oromiya Ethiopia and have nothing to do with far away somalia

yeah, wait let me do the math .... 2019-1977=42

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Ethiopia has 10 times our population.
While it's true that Ethiopia is improving the country is still largely very poor.
Ethiopia scores better in most humanitarian indicators but the difference isn't really that much especially if you consider that Somalia has had no stable government for the last 30 years. You should also consider that Ethiopia has much more fertile lands than us. Our so called "fertile " south is actually semi arid , the rest of the country is very arid. If somalia had an average stable government it would definitely be as good or even better than Ethiopia