Somalia should change its name

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somalia project failed
Why are u so butt hurt?
:what1:
My bad u are AIDStopian. :chrisfreshhah::dead:
Ur people are literally eating garbage to survive. And u calling somalia a failed project. Somalia has done better than ethiopia the past 30 years, even though somalia have been troubled with al shabab and civil war. :damn::damnmusic:
Somalia is getting stronger by the minute. When somalia rises and reclaims it's spot as Africa's strongest country will make u eat shit. Like Ahmed gurey made u eat raw meat. :salute::banderas:

Why are u so butt hurt?
Ur people are literally eating garbage to survive. And u calling somalia a failed project. Somalia has done better than ethiopia the past 30 years, even though somalia have been troubled with al shabab and civil war. :damn::damnmusic:
Somalia is getting stronger by the minute. When somalia rises and reclaims it's spot as Africa's strongest country will make u eat shit. Like Ahmed gurey made u eat raw meat. :salute::banderas:
They forgot who's boot they used to lick yesterday when we ran things in Africa.

Ibn Rushd

891 year old Islamic theologian
Why are u so butt hurt?
Wallah Wabillah Watallah

I went to addis ababa and Jijiga and I have seen a condom Billboard for HIV/AIDS so many times and it is everywhere in Ethiopia. The brand is called sensation and it comes in different flavours.

I have seen condoms on the floor right next to my house.gates. ETHIOPIA IS A CRAZY PLACE

Why are u so butt hurt?
Negro, Somalians are starving...you're not doing better than anyone. Plus Ethiopia will forever rule the Horn and Africa. You guys never even ruled your country lol, so your high hope Is odd.

Lol you never ran shit. Can't even brush your teeth lmao. Ethiopia has ruled the Horn since the beginning of history.
Just 20yrs ago we were the 2nd most powerful country in africa, the first was Egypt. Even though you(Ethiopia) had 10x our population, yall had to beg the soviets and Cubans to save you from us. How pathetic can you get? you're from a country where eating raw meat is a national dish....the fact that you have enough balls to speak on Somalia is absurd.

Just 20yrs ago we were the 2nd most powerful country in africa, the first was Egypt. Even though you(Ethiopia) had 10x our population, yall had to beg the soviets and Cubans to save you from us. How pathetic can you get? you're from a country where eating raw meat is a national dish....the fact that you have enough balls to speak on Somalia is absurd.
shut the fucccccc up plz. you're really starting to trigger me
stupidstupidstupidbitvhbitvhstupidbitvh
stupid itvh
stupidbithch

He's Somali so he can talk about Somalia:gaasdrink:.

Somalia attacked Ethiopia with its entire army when Ethiopia was in a civil war. Somalia also got funding from the soviets at a tune of tens of millions for many years before Ethiopia received any support from the soviets. Guess what happened, Somalias army was soundly defeated and retreated. The war has lead to the deaths of millions of Somalis and the destruction of your country, but you insist that it was a great accomplishment LOL. Now Ethiopia controls your country from within and has been in Somalia for over 10 years. Somalia keeps getting poorer while Ethiopia grows to be a top economy of Africa...:childplease:

Somali? With this much self hate and xabashi dick ridding? Ohh let me guess, he's a lander?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts