Somalia Says Ready to Send Troops to South Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Finally:rejoice: Our own unit in IGAD:mjhaps: We'll be sending skinnies to missions all over East Africa:russsmug:
If we get a peacekeeping unit in Ethiopia sign me up:fredo:

:comeon:

"But George Musamali, director of the Center for Risk Management in Africa, a security consultancy, said IGAD was trying to give the impression that Somalia had been stabilized.

"They are just playing with the minds of the people" in suggesting that Somalia is stable enough to be able to contribute troops to other hot spots, he said. "I think this is a wrong notion, because at the end of the day, al-Shabab is still thriving."

Somalis and their government are under the protection of 22,000 African Union troops who, with the help of Somali government soldiers, are fighting al-Shabab militants who have threatened to topple the internationally recognized government.
"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Unfortunately it’s all money making schemes, the African Union troops in Somalia sit on their butt all day and get paid. They haven’t fought since late 2000’s. I’m surprised Somalia is getting in the game late, Which makes the whole thing super obvious now.
We all gotta do better :)

:comeon:

"But George Musamali, director of the Center for Risk Management in Africa, a security consultancy, said IGAD was trying to give the impression that Somalia had been stabilized.

"They are just playing with the minds of the people" in suggesting that Somalia is stable enough to be able to contribute troops to other hot spots, he said. "I think this is a wrong notion, because at the end of the day, al-Shabab is still thriving."

Somalis and their government are under the protection of 22,000 African Union troops who, with the help of Somali government soldiers, are fighting al-Shabab militants who have threatened to topple the internationally recognized government.
"
It's still more stable than your country. I can share the numbers of displaced and killed just these past couple months in Ethiopia. Somalia doesn't come close. No need to post random clearly biased quotes.

They should consider moving the AU troops there instead, your military is obviously useless if not complicit. Too many innocent civilians are being slaughtered.

It's still more stable than your country. I can share the numbers of displaced and killed just these past couple months in Ethiopia. Somalia doesn't come close. No need to post random clearly biased quotes.

They should consider moving the AU troops there instead, your military is obviously useless if not complicit. Too many innocent civilians are being slaughtered.

Dude, stick to the topic. The issue is not about political stability in Ethiopia. You can open another thread if you want. This thread is about SOMALIA and if the country is ready to send troops to other countries. What is your take on that? How about replacing 22,000 AU troops first?

Dude, stick to the topic. The issue is not about political stability in Ethiopia. You can open another thread if you want. This thread is about SOMALIA and if the country is ready to send troops to other countries. What is your take on that? How about replacing 22,000 AU troops first?
:drakekidding: If Ethiopia is with its level of insecurity, why not Somalia? It hosts many Ethiopians fleeing poverty and violence, you know that.

Last edited:
:drakekidding: If Ethiopia is with its level of insecurity, why not Somalia? It hosts many Ethiopians fleeing poverty and violence, you know that.

You are mixing political solutions with the army. What we have in Ethiopia is lack of long term political solutions. But when it comes to troops we have more than enough. Forget the army, every state has a minimum 40k local troops. Of course troops are not there to solve political problems.

Somalia on the other hand has lack of troops but still wants to send troops, which itself desperately needs, to other countries. That’s weird af.

waraabe

Your superior

Khayre’s spokeswoman telling us Somalia is more stable than Ethiopia

DF5904D9-7692-4752-B539-2E8CA40DBA45.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
You are mixing political solutions with the army. What we have in Ethiopia is lack of long term political solutions. But when it comes to troops we have more than enough. Forget the army, every state has a minimum 40k local troops. Of course troops are not there to solve political problems.

Somalia on the other hand has lack of troops but still wants to send troops, which itself desperately needs, to other countries. That’s weird af.

They are a weird bunch, if we can get amisom to pull out so they massacre each other it would be good. Let’s leave them to it and lock the room

waraabe

Your superior
Stop embarrassing yourself

Why would I embarrass myself by telling the truth. Your animal community just burned a man from few days ago because he was from another tribe and wanted to marry a kuwaiti girl. You are all animals ukhtii and amisom should leave so you can eat and kill each other like nature entended

Why would I embarrass myself by telling the truth. Your animal community just burned a man from few days ago because he was from another tribe and wanted to marry a kuwaiti girl. You are all animals ukhtii and amisom should leave so you can eat and kill each other like nature entended
You are embarrassing yourself. I feel sorry for you, imagine spending years talking crazy on an anon account for it to get nowhere irl. Sad.

waraabe

Your superior
You are embarrassing yourself. I feel sorry for you, imagine spending years talking crazy on an anon account for it to get nowhere irl. Sad.

Sorry sis, no one is buying the bullshit you are selling. Tell ur cousins to stop killing and burning people cuz they are from a different tribe. We aren’t even in the same league lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts