LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your son does :)

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

You only saying so cuz you hate mogadoshu.lets talk first about how haram is it Kenya troops raping somali women.
f*ck the selective misuse of islam
I'm being objective, it's haram, it doesn't matter what city it is. We could've spent that money and energy on something more useful than just a statue of Gurey.

I'm being objective, it's haram, it doesn't matter what city it is. We could've spent that money and energy on something more useful than just a statue of Gurey.
Looool, they’re not haram, they’re not religious statues. The statues are there to stay, especially Ahmed Gurey. Mind your business Habeshi.

Lol @ calling a non-religious statue haram whilst having a dead habeshi who fought Somalis/Muslims as your display picture.

Looool, they’re not haram, they’re not religious statues. The statues are there to stay, especially Ahmed Gurey. Mind your business Habeshi.

Lol @ calling a non-religious statue haram whilst having a dead habeshi who fought Somalis/Muslims as your display picture.
Look here sweetie. "all statues of animate beings are equally haraam, regardless of whether they are made in the images of a Muslim or a kaafir."
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/722...ng-statues-and-the-effect-this-has-on-aqeedah

Are u dumb? The general in my avi NEVER fought a single Somali and had nothing against Muslims, if anything, he fought against Italians, Egyptians, Ottomans, Mahdists and other xabashis. He never lost and was always successful. One of the greatest generals in African history.

Get ur raasclart out of my mentions. lol

Look here sweetie. "all statues of animate beings are equally haraam, regardless of whether they are made in the images of a Muslim or a kaafir."
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/722...ng-statues-and-the-effect-this-has-on-aqeedah

Are u dumb? The general in my avi NEVER fought a single Somali and had nothing against Muslims, if anything, he fought against Italians, Egyptians, Ottomans, Mahdists and other xabashis. He never lost and was always successful. One of the greatest generals in African history.

Get ur raasclart out of my mentions. lol
That’s a religious opinion and if you ascribe to it why do you have an image of a man, a kafir at that, as your dp? Are you dense, their opinion is of statues and *images*. Had nothing against Muslims yet you listed his opponents (mostly Muslims) and he tried to force Muslims to convert to Christianity.

Retarded habeshi troll, Gurey statue is up and will stay up. Keep crying.

That’s a religious opinion and if you ascribe to it why do you have an image of a man, a kafir at that, as your dp? Are you dense, their opinion is of statues and *images*. Had nothing against Muslims yet you listed his opponents (mostly Muslims) and he tried to force Muslims to convert to Christianity.

Retarded habeshi troll, Gurey statue is up and will stay up. Keep crying.
Ok. I can see that u just don't wanna admit to the evident truth. You're a lost case.
Also how can u compare a digital image on a website to a physical statue that can be seen by everyone in the city...? Reer 68 GANG GANG :ftw9nwa:

and lol @ calling me 'xabashi; for whatever reason :yloezpe:

Ok. I can see that u just don't wanna admit to the evident truth. You're a lost case.
Also how can u compare a digital image on a website to a physical statue that can be seen by everyone in the city...? Reer 68 GANG GANG :ftw9nwa:

and lol @ calling me 'xabashi; for whatever reason :yloezpe:
Lol do you have comprehension issues? Their opinion is of anything created to resemble creation being haram. Including a stick figure drawing, now if you cared or believed in that religious opinion you wouldn’t be defending having an image of a kafir who tried to force Muslims to become Christians as your dp.

Digital image kulaha, tc habeshi.

Lol do you have comprehension issues? Their opinion is of anything created to resemble creation being haram. Including a stick figure drawing, now if you cared or believed in that religious opinion you wouldn’t be defending having an image of a kafir who tried to force Muslims to become Christians as your dp.

Digital image kulaha, tc habeshi.
loool yh it's true, any type of image of animte beings is 'haram; but a statue is of a higher level of shirk. Using a picture as avi being haram can be debateable but a statue can never.

having an image of a kafir who tried to force Muslims to become Christians as your dp
He never did such a thing. You're confused with Yohannes IV. lmao.

loool yh it's true, any type of image of animte beings is 'haram; but a statue is of a higher level of shirk. Using a picture as avi being haram can be debateable but a statue can never.

He never did such a thing. You're confused with Yohannes IV. lmao.
Looool you’re making things up as you go and saying it’s Allah swt ruling. Shameless.

Stop dancing around the point. If you believe statues are haram then your dp of a kafir is too. Goodnight.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edo Basra you’re like those old heads who care about their sons wearing shorts in the house while they claiming to be the boyfriend of the mom to collect ceyr. We have crooked politicians and al shabaab, I’m sure that’s more haram than a few statues that no one is praying you to.

@TheShinning I am currently watching the movie "the Shinning" with a very young Jack Nickolas. Can I expect anything bad? Apparently AMC has a bunch of scary movies lined up.

Trending

Latest posts