Somalia rejects Egypt’s proposed resolution in arab league

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think we should use the Galjecel strategy.
Lies the west came to their aid.
NATO planes were involved in the fight.

It's more of Hollywood.
True. Israel is a byproduct of Western NATO powers. Balfour Declaration by the British government paved the way for the establishment of the Jewish State. UN (controlled by Western Nato Powers) recognised Israel in 1948 and Arabs were quick to take up arms and fight the Jews but NATO came to their aide and literally defended their borders. Same thing happened for the ensuing Israeli Arab conflicts of 1967 and 1973. Israel wouldn't survive a day without the relentless support of the big bad wolf aka NATO.

True. Israel is a byproduct of Western NATO powers. Balfour Declaration by the British government paved the way for the establishment of the Jewish State. UN (controlled by Western Nato Powers) recognised Israel in 1948 and Arabs were quick to take up arms and fight the Jews but NATO came to their aide and literally defended their borders. Same thing happened for the ensuing Israeli Arab conflicts of 1967 and 1973. Israel wouldn't survive a day without the relentless support of the big bad wolf aka NATO.
Remember 2006 when Hizbullah made Israel a mockery.

This is the reason why Israel had to punish Syria and created ISIS.
ISIS has never been reported to even throw a sandal on Israeli border.

Somalia lasted a lot more than 6 days against itobbya ussr and Cuba by itself without 4 other countries
Saxib I dont mean he duration I meant Somalia lost because countries came to aid Ethiopia.

So did Israel when they were almost being defeated they called in NATO.
Do you think if Israel had physically won the battle alone against the Arabs especially Egypt and Syria they would have captured Cairo and Damascus and they would still be there today and no one would have done anything.

Saxib I dont mean he duration I meant Somalia lost because countries came to aid Ethiopia.

So did Israel when they were almost being defeated they called in NATO.
Do you think if Israel had physically won the battle alone against the Arabs especially Egypt and Syria they would have captured Cairo and Damascus and they would still be there today and no one would have done anything.
We’re making fun of the six days part we all know caddan saved their butts what’s crazy is after Palestine The whole Levant part of Egypt and Saudi will be annexed within 100 years

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
All these dress wearing Arab nations are the west's es and have ties to Israeli. The Arab league is a brothel that we should leave Asap. We should foster ties with Alpha nations.

All these dress wearing Arab nations are the west's *****es and have ties to Israeli. The Arab league is a brothel that we should leave Asap. We should foster ties with Alpha nations.
Genuinely speaking the only reason I support Palestine is a because masjid al Aqua give Jerusalem to the Arabs and annex all of their land tbh.

We’re making fun of the six days part we all know caddan saved their butts what’s crazy is after Palestine The whole Levant part of Egypt and Saudi will be annexed within 100 years
No wonder they are about to put a plug on the source of the Nile for 2 years Egypt will only receive 20% of the Nile river.

It's called payback time for Egypt for every evil plot they planned against Palestine.

As for the Saudis they will be out laws soon and their country divided into portions that is payback for every backstabbing they committed on every Muslim.nation on Earth.The Saudi Monarch will be Abolished.

Thank you our neighbors Somalia and Djibouti! And many thanks to Qatar!

1592980454218.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thank you also our African American congressmen/congresswomen for showing your support.

wow, even in global politics everyone’s a qabilist lol. Sticking out for their “qabil” even if they have nothing to do with it.

Whoever has a more landheer qabil wins in the end.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Egypt was defeated just like how Somalia was defeated.

No no no the six day war is of a totally different caliber. Almost all of the territories in isreal where they mess with Palestinians has been annexed by isreal aftere 6 days war.

If the war never took place, isreal would have been weaker today.