Somalia rated thee most corrupt country on earth again. Scores lower than South Sudan.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Proudest moment of the history of our race.

InshalalI in a dozen generations in the future we'd have conquered this solar system and deleted all these fake news stories from history. :fittytousand:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you think the world thinks when they see this. Wallahi somalis are rated the lowest cawaan.

Thats why u cant make them rich sxb, aduunka dhan bay ku faafayan fowdadisa iyo dhaqan xumadisa oo aduunka dhan ba fowdo noqonayso, HG hadi aanan la gaban, dal ma jiro wallahi even all the south, they have to be told by the world its in ur best interest your not empowered and show them the west isnt moving on nthis policy because your risk to the world

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism stop telling hawiye anything, they are finished sxb, the world is just talking on containment now. If he can buy his system, then anyone can buy their govt, and they sell for cheap too, there is no way shell is coming to a ppl who can buy judges and president. Thats why if pl/sl showed maturity in ssc, we have good case for interim secession till the world matures them up as colony and they will watch PL.SL POWER ON TO ENSURE GOOD GOVERNANCE SO OUR SYSTEMS ARE STRICT AND RELIABLE AND PROVABLE IN PRISONS. REMEMBER HADAD SAMAYSO WUXU HAWIYE SAMAYO ADIGUNA WAXA LAGU ARKAYA 'PLAYA'' NOT LEADER AMA QOF LA AMINI KARO, SO HAWIYE SUCKS US IN SO SUMCADA NA LAGA RIDDO MAMUL AHAN, KEEP THEM SEPARATE YOU ARE RIGHT AS SACAD MUSE IYAGU HA TASHTEEN FIRST

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Every step forward we take, we manage to get pulled back two steps back by our leaders.:kendrickcry:

F31D0E83-11F9-462F-9900-B0DB11DD16CA.gif

Rehashing a perception index that was totally debunked in 2019 :rolleyes:

In the mind of the Jeegaan fake news propaganda against Somalia somehow works in their interest :icon lol:

Go figure :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No shit but why is he trying to avoid showing SL as part of Somalia lol

I love saudis bro wallahi imagine someone convinced u that his taking u to school and it wasnt school and unrecognized and still made ur govt teach this non existent knowledge that noone will accept in the world as skills and u rose up every morning going to these school thinking ur getting education and he still pimped u CAUSE U PAYING FEES. ILLAHI HEERKASI BAH DUBAYS GAADHSI WHEN I CAN DO THAT SOMALIS USING 'ARAB DUDE TO COVER MY BACKGROUND' AND INJECT THE STRATEGY, CUZ SOMALIS JUST LOOK AT THE PERSON FACE WE WIL SPLIT THE SPOILS BAH DUBAYS AND SAUDI

Rehashing a perception index that was totally debunked in 2019 :rolleyes:

In the mind of the Jeegaan fake news propaganda against Somalia somehow works in their interest :icon lol:

Go figure :zhqjlmx:
A bunch of jokers, it’s places like SL and other corrupt regional govts that bring Somalia down. Always has been. Not the FG.

It’s people like @Samaalism thatll claim all the hard work and achievements of the central govt in the future.

A bunch of jokers, it’s places like SL and other corrupt regional govts that bring Somalia down. Always has been. Not the FG.

It’s people like @Samaalism thatll claim all the hard work and achievements of the central govt in the future.
Why are you differentiating Somaliland and Somalia I thought you were a unionist and it was all somalia? Your uncle kheyre broke the charts with corruption.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
THREE YEARS IN A ROW. New world record. Congratulations Farmaajo!
IMG_20200124_155139.jpg
IMG_20200124_155141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_155141.jpg
    IMG_20200124_155141.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 98
This is actually far worse considering its corruption "perception" meaning the population has no faith with the governance which makes them much less likely to co-operate with them and hence support local clan leaders.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why are you acting like we have a properly functioning government? these statistics don't matter in a shithole.

If we were sligthly developed and corrupt like nigeria, then i'd be worried.

:faysalwtf::draketf:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
How do they even get these statistics? I doubt anyone goes to Somalia and checks records stuff. Corrupting is coming from rouge britches like punt land Somali land jupaland. Somalia government is small and very under funded.

Trending

Latest posts