BREAKING NEWS Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the ways Somali clans deal with losing or winning

Harti keep clam and cool. hawiye are the same. Absame are cool and calm

all are respectful.

Look at farmajo people. No daqan. No manners.

I noticed these people. Man. Or female. 80 or 18 have no manners. Always insult. Always throw cheap swear words

No manners. Waa hunter gatherers

other Somalis are Halal. Had the bisinka read on them when they were born. But I doubt for thhem.

maybe lack of sheikhs to teach them deen ?

madoobe. Hassan. Sheikh sharif all have the sunna beard.

I have never ever met a sheikh MX or one who knows religion.

Very emotional people. It’s why we beat them in jubaland. All their tactics are smooth al and amateurish.

If you ever met one from your people with bad manners. Check his mother is not one of them.

Last edited:
4F3E2DDE-C98D-4649-8EC4-80F0051B3A25.jpeg
Reer N&N are on Suicide watch💀

Nah that isn’t true. What is up with this revisionism? Darood MPs all voted against Farmaajo and supported HSM in 2017. And if you are talking about the average person, they love him just as much today as they did back then like this video in Puntland shows:

I should've clarified I was talking about after the elections occured, not the MPs, everyone supported his presidency, my own family did. Now it's fair to say Majeerteen/Ogaden don't like Farmaajo, his childish antics of playing it tough soured all relations between MX and MJ/OG.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

all are respectful.

I noticed these people. Man. Or female. 80 or 18 have no manners. Always insult. Always throw cheap sweat words

other Somalis are Halal. Had the bisinka read on them when they were born. But I doubt for thhem.

Very emotional people. It’s why we beat them in jubaland. All their tactics are smooth al and amateurish.

If you ever met one from your people with bad manners. Check his mother is not one of them.
Alright man chill out...marexaan waa tol..things will get fixed.

HSM actually did more than Farmaajo for MX he armed Barre Hiiraale and would fund our militias. Hahha, if he wins expect another Kismayo attck.

We took him to Jigjiga and taught him a lesson. He said bismillah.

he will banish you Insha Allah. Mark my word. Hawiye and Hassan will go nazi on y’all.

Assuming Kheire gives all his votes to Farmaajo and Deni to HSM (big assumptions) then Farmaajo needs to take ~15 votes from Deni extra for it to be close.

Of course of both tanasul for HSM, it's game over 240-80 roughly 💀

I can't see how Farmaajo wins this now

World

VIP

all are respectful.

I noticed these people. Man. Or female. 80 or 18 have no manners. Always insult. Always throw cheap sweat words

I don’t know if you missed the dozen hawiye posters saying they will start a civil war if they lose fairly to farmaajo.

Alright man chill out...marexaan waa tol..things will get fixed.

Not really bro. I hate people whonclaim them as tol

look what they recently did in warder. They killed 5 maqabul. We killed 15 of them and 43 wonder from their side. Wa moryaan. This after running from HG to seek refugee.

wa moryaan and time we all woke up bro. He hates you and wishes to destroy you. This is tol ?

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

all are respectful.

Terri Beta, you couldn't even keep your persona intact for a day? Already back to your antics you shameless coon :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.