Somalia Presidential Debates Cancelled

The president has masters degree while you support a dugsi teacher with a 2nd grade education. Respect your president and stop being a moryan that just only knows how to destroy. Roble broke his back carrying the mucaarid just to be discarded. This is what happens when you have no morals nor loyalty.
It is either gonna be Faramaajo or the Dugsi teacher. The dugsi teacher is weak and will be under the shadow of the pm. So pick your poison, b1tch.

Calm down yariisay the brother was only stating facts , if there was a debate today do you think farmajo will participate? Be honest.

The dugsi teacher your referring to has
Studied in the highly acclaimed al azhar affiliated universities and attain his Islamic law degree,
With that degree he couldve been working in saudia arabia as a judge and wouldve made more money then the soccer refree from buffalo u.s.a .
The sheikh can speak arabic , af maxtiri, af maay , af barvanese all fluently while hes getting the hang of af ingiris

Farmajo has zero orator skills and wouldve got demolished in a debate no suprise CBB are against their precious farmajo doing a live debate with any of the opposition

Calm down yariisay the brother was only stating facts , if there was a debate today do you think farmajo will participate? Be honest.

The dugsi teacher your referring to has
Studied in the highly acclaimed al azhar affiliated universities and attain his Islamic law degree,
With that degree he couldve been working in saudia arabia as a judge and wouldve made more money then the soccer refree from buffalo u.s.a .
The sheikh can speak arabic , af maxtiri, af maay , af barvanese all fluently while hes getting the hang of af ingiris

Farmajo has zero orator skills and wouldve got demolished in a debate no suprise CBB are against their precious farmajo doig a live debate with any of the opposition
Faramaajo is an educated man, soccer referee was a side hobby, not a job. Faramaajo always worked in government field and has ton of experience unlike the dugsi teacher who needs an interpreter. Gas was his interpreter. Did watch the 2017 debate? That is what got Faramaajo elected, HSM was digging his nose and the dugsi teacher pretty said what everybody else said, so inarticulate and uncreative. Law degree kulaha lol gtfo.

Faramaajo is an educated man, soccer referee was a side hobby, not a job. Faramaajo always worked in government field and has ton of experience unlike the dugsi teacher who needs an interpreter. Gas was his interpreter. Did watch the 2017 debate? That is what got Faramaajo elected, HSM was digging his nose and the dugsi teacher pretty said what everybody else said, so inarticulate and uncreative. Law degree kulaha lol gtfo.
:dead:

There was no president debate in 2017 ,
Farmajo was in Kenya campaigning and I'm pretty sure the man your calling dugsi teacher endorsed farmajo telling his voters to give the votes to farmajo in the last round .
Had sheikh shareef endorsed his rival HSM, hsm wouldve easily won

The president has masters degree while you support a dugsi teacher with a 2nd grade education. Respect your president and stop being a moryan that just only knows how to destroy. Roble broke his back carrying the mucaarid just to be discarded. This is what happens when you have no morals nor loyalty.
It is either gonna be Faramaajo or the Dugsi teacher. The dugsi teacher is weak and will be under the shadow of the pm. So pick your poison, b1tch.
You’re talking about the autistic squatter in Vila Somalia?. What master degree are you ranting on about?. Last time I checked he was a transit coordinator in a small city Buffalo. Sheikh sharif was the one who brought the expired chessmen into politics and forced his incompetence ass out….people forget so easy what we are about to witness in the next couple of weeks is a “Dugsi” teacher take back the throne.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want to see
HSM vs AAW
DENI vs DAHIR Gelle
Sheikh shareef vs Abdulkadir osoble
Abdinasir vs abdinur

All those 8 mens are good orators and can debate

When it comes to the current candidate abilities and their command of Somali they go like this

1. Deni is on of the great orators I have seen, if you remember last year's historic 3 hour long speech Deni did after the Sept agreement destroyed was infact said to be one of the great unscripted speaches a Somali politician ever performed, he is the only politician that mixes his speaches with jokes and madadaalo.

2. Abdishukuur is also good public speaker, he also has uses both Mudug or central dailect a little which helps him use wide variety of words and also less soft Xamari words.

3. Sheikh Shariif should have second best orator, he is one of the greatest Somal leaders orators currently and has performed many powerful speaches.

4. Hassan Sheikh: unlike Sheikh Shariif is more Banadiri than him and uses that soft Xamari dailect which is a dailect that mostly dispise,other Somalis from other regions think you are dumb or nacas if you speaking in that dialect, it's like how you judge someone's education and intellectual level if they speak like A.As in the hood. :pachah1:

HSM also had many failed speaches that went controversial and failed to respond to the asked questions in a better way an safe way.

:heh: I think the guy is just a beta male, I don’t think he can look any opposition in the eye for more than a second after all the chaos he created
I am thinking of calling the University of Buffalo and ask them to see Farmaajo's old lectures at the inner city Buffalo community college he used to teach on one hour weekly on conflict resolution.

I wonder how those students used to understand him, I would have asked a refund instead of listening to Farmaajo's annoying accent in English and his lack of abilites to read.

masters degree while you support a dugsi teacher with a 2nd grade education. Respect your president and stop being a moryan that just only knows how to destroy. Roble broke his back carrying the mucaarid just to be discarded. This is what happens when you have no morals nor loyalty.It is either gonna be Faramaajo or the Dugsi teacher. The dugsi teacher is weak and will be under the shadow of the pm. So pick your poison, b1tch.

Sheikh Shariif was never a Dugsi teacher,did you CBB trolls fall for your own made up lies, he studied in Sudan and has a degree from there.

Last edited:
1652292555314.png

Trending