Somalia Presidential Debates Cancelled

HE Pres Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Will Easily win this with his years of open Debate. The only one that is ready answer tough questions. He is Open about His record and can put everything in perspective. Also The first leader who accepted the Debates

Im open to seeing what you guys think.. Who do you think can use this platform ??

the last 4 years HE Pres Hassan Sheikh Mohamud valiantly resisted every attempt to usurp & abuse power. He stood in the way from those bent on destroying our institutions thus preventing the establishment of man's law in our country. Hassan risked his life 2 see remain democratic whatever the cost. MoDugoow
1651363379183.png

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
A nation deep in shit and corruption with fufus still holding their hands in 2022 want to act civilised with so called debates. What’s the point? the public won’t vote. Whoever has the deepest pocket to bribe the MPs will win.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
I can already see some candidates that will have a hard time if this debate is the real deal. HSM is the most experienced when facing the public media.

By the way, who are the moderators? Will they ask tough questions on the spot or some softballs that they already expect?

Regardless, it will be interesting to watch! We should make this a requirement to run for president.

Last edited:

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
A nation deep in shit and corruption with fufus still holding their hands in 2022 want to act civilised with so called debates. What’s the point? the public won’t vote. Whoever has the deepest pocket to bribe the MPs will win.
Politicians lie all the time just to get elected. I doubt they will keep all their promises—but it's a start for transparency's sake—We at least get to see if anyone of them has changed over the years and their plans for the country (hopefully).

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I bet 100$ Farmaajo would not accept this debate, the retard could barely speak in either English or Somali yet alone debate, he rather be cooped in his Amison protected bunker.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Checking the temperature of CBB. Apparently because this is sponsored by the UN/IC it shouldn’t happen.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to hide the mentally handicapped President who’s illiterate from being exposed to the nation

I bet 100$ Farmaajo would not accept this debate, the retard could barely speak in either English or Somali yet alone debate, he rather be cooped in his Amison protected bunker.
:heh: I think the guy is just a beta male, I don’t think he can look any opposition in the eye for more than a second after all the chaos he created

I want to see
HSM vs AAW
DENI vs DAHIR Gelle
Sheikh shareef vs Abdulkadir osoble
Abdinasir vs abdinur

All those 8 mens are good orators and can debate

Checking the temperature of CBB. Apparently because this is sponsored by the UN/IC it shouldn’t happen.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to hide the mentally handicapped President who’s illiterate from being exposed to the nation
The president has masters degree while you support a dugsi teacher with a 2nd grade education. Respect your president and stop being a moryan that just only knows how to destroy. Roble broke his back carrying the mucaarid just to be discarded. This is what happens when you have no morals nor loyalty.
It is either gonna be Faramaajo or the Dugsi teacher. The dugsi teacher is weak and will be under the shadow of the pm. So pick your poison, b1tch.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The president has masters degree while you support a dugsi teacher with a 2nd grade education. Respect your president and stop being a moryan that just only knows how to destroy. Roble broke his back carrying the mucaarid just to be discarded. This is what happens when you have no morals nor loyalty.
It is either gonna be Faramaajo or the Dugsi teacher. The dugsi teacher is weak and will be under the shadow of the pm. So pick your poison, b1tch.

He’ll never be my President. How anyone can have respect for this munafiq is incredible. We’ll send him out of our beloved city inshallah soon. The squatter has a week left

Trending

Latest posts