Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Scorpion:
found in north Somalia in semi desert areas,
Medical benefits:

The venom of scorpion is clinically important in dermatology, development of new methods for treatment several types of cancer, also treatment of autoimmune disorders (such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis). Plus the toxins in scorpion constitute the largest group of potassium (K+)

Snakes: found in Somalia from north to south.
Medical benefits : The cytotoxic effect of snake venom is being researched as a potential treatment for cancers.
Economic: in south Asian countries it is part of their cuisine.(China, Vietnam)

Dogs & wild pigs: in south Somalia : are part of (China, vietnam & N&S Korea) food culture.

Cuzzy please let us get our country right first.

Hun it is for the small business, regular farah who can not afford to buy big farm. All these animals live in our land. They are free items all you need to do is collecting and shipping them.

Hun it is for the small business, regular farah who can not afford tHuuy big farm. All these animals live in our land. They are free items all you need to do is collecting and shipping them.
Hun I know what is happening, it's propaganda you have no clue sorry. The middle East isn't the same as the UK Hun, I know what I am saying.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why should live animals be exported to meet human needs? They are living things just like us and should be left alone to live their life.

okay but didn't 60% of the animals in somalia die off? we need to get these desert faraaxs to breed and bring back our animals

Why should live animals be exported to meet human needs? They are living things just like us and should be left alone to live their life.

Because our people are poor and need jobs and this business will help them to improve their financial situation, it will stop youth running from the country. Sometimes people come first.

I'm disturbed by "we should export dogs to indho yar, so they can eat them"

We can also revive our industrial and agricultural sectors but this won't happen under the current gov.:francis:

I'm disturbed by "we should export dogs to indho yar, so they can eat them"

We can also revive our industrial and agricultural sectors but this won't happen under the current gov.:francis:

These projects are for regular Farahs and they do not need lot of capital, about dogs exporting I care more about humans( do not hate me people) our government if they were smart enough they would use our natural resource (oil).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts