Somalia politician Abdirahman Abdishakur says Somalia government should stop abusing Jeeganland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Abdirahman Abdishakur knows nothing about sovereignty anyway. He was the one who was
involved in that sea scandal with Kenya. Also he needs to realize the people he is trying to
advocate for celebrate whenever bombs go off in Mogadishu, in other words they support
terrorism which is something mudane @SomaliWadaniSoldier is aware of.

"Maamulka haatan jira wuxuu caado ka dhigtay in awooda iyo magaca dawlada ay u adeegsadaan cagajuglayn, cadaadis iyo caburin"
upload_2018-6-21_13-0-27.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's no surprise that the people who are responsible for the worst atrocities of the civil war share a close kinship. Mooryaans stick together.
:mjlol:

Yo how is this motherfucker still alive after his crib got shot up??? and why is he still running his mouth?:patrice: I guess Farmaajo aint cut for this @nine @Sheikh . :patrice:

Farmaajo ninyahow bazooka ka daba gaay next time, xabbado kuma filyno.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
You guys truly believe Farmaajo with his langaab roommate kheire have any power in Mogadishu let alone the whole south Somalia, we brought and elected Xaarmaajo, We HG are the order of the day throughout South Somalia, we can do anything we want and ain't nobody can do anything about it.

Shabaab I created and run by HG, governer of S/hoose is HG, the Banaadir state police commander is HG, The Somalia military chief is HG, The NISA intelligence is HG, the farmers, businessman, Hormuud empire are all HG.

We run wear every known shaati in Somalia and we excel at it, and still you fools wonder why Abdishakur is still alive:ileycry:

Only nuking Somalia will HG be ridden of, but I still will bet that the one pushing the nuke button will also be HG???

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yo how is this motherfucker still alive after his crib got shot up??? and why is he still running his mouth?:patrice: I guess Farmaajo aint cut for this @nine @Sheikh . :patrice:

Farmaajo ninyahow bazooka ka daba gaay next time, xabbado kuma filyno.

@Wei Fam this who2 is limited. He knows not to mess with Jaalle Farmaajo. When his crib got shot up it was a warning from the President if he doesn't stop yapping worse things will happen.

So if he continues to do this.

He'll regret it.

Farmaajo will get this corrupted politician off the streets for good.

@Wei Fam this who2 is limited. He knows not to mess with Jaalle Farmaajo. When his crib got shot up it was a warning from the President if he doesn't stop yapping worse things will happen.

So if he continues to do this.

He'll regret it.

Farmaajo will get this corrupted politician off the streets for good.

All I'm saying is he better send in some real hitters next time. I would've blown his house up with a bazooka, then indiscriminately shell his house for a good 15 mins. Then check his pulse to see if he's still alive.

Sheikh

VIP
You guys truly believe Farmaajo with his langaab roommate kheire have any power in Mogadishu let alone the whole south Somalia, we brought and elected Xaarmaajo, We HG are the order of the day throughout South Somalia, we can do anything we want and ain't nobody can do anything about it.

Shabaab I created and run by HG, governer of S/hoose is HG, the Banaadir state police commander is HG, The Somalia military chief is HG, The NISA intelligence is HG, the farmers, businessman, Hormuud empire are all HG.

We run wear every known shaati in Somalia and we excel at it, and still you fools wonder why Abdishakur is still alive:ileycry:

Let's be real for a sec.

Farmaajo and his PM Kheyre have haddicapped your kind in Mogadishu and are currently eating good.

They rule South Somalia.

Stop the jokes fam. You guys didn't ''brought or elect'' Jaalle Farmaajo. Were all the 180 MPs that voted for Farmaajo HG or Hawiye? Nope.

Nah we MX are the real deal throughout South Somalia.

You guys can't do anything you want.

You'll suffer consequences if you do sxb.

HG are minimized in Somali politics.

So now you admit HG run Al Kabob???!!!

Somalia now has a reason to erase your kind since you did say that you guys run a terrorist group.

S/Hoose Biymaal should get you out of Merka.

Eh the Somali military commander was just a gift. Prior to him a Marehan commander used hold that job.

You don't run jack in Somalia.

Sheikh

VIP
All I'm saying is he better send in some real hitters next time. I would've blown his house up with a bazooka, then indiscriminately shell his house for a good 15 mins. Then check his pulse to see if he's still alive.

Yeah he will need send better hit men to get the job done.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Only nuking Somalia will HG be ridden of, but I still will bet that the one pushing the nuke button will also be HG???
Hybris

XaajiXumbo

Let's be real for a sec.

Farmaajo and his PM Kheyre have haddicapped your kind in Mogadishu and are currently eating good.

They rule South Somalia.

Stop the jokes fam. You guys didn't ''brought or elect'' Jaalle Farmaajo. Were all the 180 MPs that voted for Farmaajo HG or Hawiye? Nope.

Nah we MX are the real deal throughout South Somalia.

You guys can't do anything you want.

You'll suffer consequences if you do sxb.

HG are minimized in Somali politics.

So now you admit HG run Al Kabob???!!!

Somalia now has a reason to erase your kind since you did say that you guys run a terrorist group.

S/Hoose Biymaal should get you out of Merka.

Eh the Somali military commander was just a gift. Prior to him a Marehan commander used hold that job.

You don't run jack in Somalia.

:shaq: waryaa marexaanow anaga HG are a known beasts among Somalis, we are not the Ogaden Sheikhs you mess with in Jubaland, we are HG a HUT0 (known for genocide), subjugator, moryaan criminal, a savage people that have no limits to anything, we see no-holds barred in every situations.

We killed your minister last year to remind you, of who you are, a marexan pest with a langaab tranny murursade, walee i wouldnt be surprised if beesha HG invaded your ina adeer xaarmajo quarter and cucked him by fingering his langaab wife and his daughter.

2 things you cannot f*ck with in Somalia and that is HG and HG again.

Pillaging, Wenching, Subjecting and Isbaaro is our Code.... the high life for us HG.:rejoice:

''Take everything and give nothing back''

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
:shaq: waryaa marexaanow anaga HG are a known beasts among Somalis, we are not the Ogaden Sheikhs you mess with in Jubaland, we are HG a HUT0 (known for genocide), subjugator, moryaan criminal, a savage people that have no limits to anything, we see no-holds barred in every situations.

We killed your minister last year to remind you, of who you are, a marexan pest with a langaab tranny murursade, walee i wouldnt be surprised if beesha HG invaded your ina adeer xaarmajo quarter and cucked him by fingering his langaab wife and his daughter.

Pillaging, Wenching, Subjecting and Isbaaro is our Code.... the high life for us HG.:rejoice:

What minister was that and why did he get killed ?

Sheikh

VIP

Nacas nacas dhalay baa tahay. Qashin foqol qashin.

Waryaa horta I a Marehan Ugaas are known to beat you guys up 24/7.

Marehan know how to handle cagdheer and your kind better than anyone.

Marehan are the vanquishers that rule you kind boy.

And which Minister was that? What was his name? If you do claim that you ''killed'' him which I highly doubt you docile HG did.

You are the langaab terrorist. Marehan and Murursade have sidelined you guys to the ground.

Nah you are hallucinating right now Beesha Marehan will kill you Al Kabob worshipers if you mess with the boss of Somalia which Jaalle Farmaajo. His clansmen will cuck your politicians like the former politician Qassim and screw your woman in broad daylight.

You can't hold a candle next to Marehan. And you can't mess with us. If you do you'll get wrecked like in the past. Marehan know how to deceive and kill you. So who are we kidding?

Keep bragging about corruption.

That's all you got.

XaajiXumbo

Nacas nacas dhalay baa tahay. Qashin foqol qashin.

Waryaa horta I a Marehan Ugaas are known to beat you guys up 24/7.

Marehan know how to handle cagdheer and ****s better than anyone.

Marehan are the vanquishers that rule you **** boy.

And which Minister was that? What was his name? If you do claim that you ''killed'' him which I highly doubt you docile HG did.

You are the langaab who2 rat. Marehan and Murursade have sidelined you guys to the ground.

Nah you are hallucinating right now Beesha Marehan will kill you Al Kabob worshipers if you mess with the boss of Somalia which Jaalle Farmaajo. His clansmen will cuck your politicians like the former politician Qassim and screw your woman in broad daylight.

You can't hold a candle next to Marehan. And you can't mess with us. If you do you'll get wrecked like in the past. Marehan know how to deceive and kill you. So who are we kidding?

Keep bragging about corruption.

That's all you got.

:shaq: We shall meet in Garbahaarreey Gedo, this time abaayo macaan dont run away from us HG to Nigeria, i promise you we will -whip you softly this time unlike your Edo siade xalimo bare.

Sheikh

VIP
:shaq: We shall meet in Garbahaarreey Gedo, this time abaayo macaan dont run away from us HG to Nigeria, i promise you we will -whip you softly this time unlike your Edo siade xalimo bare.

Khaniis khaniis dhalay.

I the Sheikh shall meet your women in Baraxley or Cadaado don't tell your women to run away in danger of us Marehan men when we come.

I promise I will satisfy your sister in Baraxley with my hilib.

Jaalle Siad Barre owned your adeer Aideed like a mistress. :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts