Somalia Political Environemnt Are Sheeps

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What the hell is new in Somalia? 'secessionism' isn't new since it's colonial borders and existed in the past. Federalism is new, it never existed but was 'suggested' in the 1960s by digil iyo mirifle, so even that isn't NEW. Democracy isn't new, it's already been done in the 1960s. Is there anything NEW in Somalia? this is BRAIN DRAIN to a TEE. Can a 68 IQ even begin something new or does it require more brain power? Somalispot IQ range is 80 I wud say, I haven't heard a single thing that is NEW out of their mouth either.

So why don't we just accept our roles in society as SHEEPS. Your supposed to 'read' history not 'repeat' it and all you Somalis do is REPEAT IT. We need inventor elite class in Somalia in all fields of society to defeat this condition of brain drain. HAL ABUUR should be the WAR CRY for the next few decades. Just create something new in your industry or add to it, whatever you may study, if u don't we will place you in the SHEEP class and we will assign you sheep work like 'xamaali' stuff.

This is a criteria we can apply to siphon out the people in our society who are not GIFTED enough to create anything NEW. They will just hold us back in the long-term, as we age, we will see Somalia looking no different or better. It's in no1 interest to have a sheep based society in places of power.

I want more INVENTORS, they inspire me more then SHEEPS. I learn nothing from a sheep, I couldn't do myself by COPYING.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I read the Scientific Somalis who created inventions and they are from the 'era' of Siyad Barre, who went abroad and actually CONTRIBUTED to the field they studied. What is the burbur era(91) till now got us. KNAAN, MO G LOOOOOOOOOOOL. We can't let this generation get near POWER. Do we agree this generation of 91 has not a successful Somali in any fiel world wide. Thank you JABHAD era, you caused our doom worldwide and have made us the most despised people in the world. As trump said, their not sending us their brightest, I will respond, their is no BRIGHTEST HERE, it's kids born in destruction and mayhem so they will just be masters of RAP MUSIC.

Trending

Latest posts