Somalia Petroleum Law passed by FGS Parliament

This has to be a joke....the country doesn’t even exist and they are talking about selling oil without even consulting the majority federal states? This is a disaster in the making.
Your president's fault for not shaming these guys months back and this would not be an issue

Companies won't waste their time investing in an unstable, disunited country. Backwards dictator wannabes aka N&N should have just worked out a reasonable deal with the federal states.

They could have started with extracting from Puntland as it is stable and used the initial profits on building the South but they are so shortsighted, qabiilist and stupid that they will end up with NOTHING.

MAC SONKOR

Let them try Puntland's land, sea or even our sky, the pirates will return, best believe that.

giphy.gif

Wlh the audacity is mind blowing. Your fellow puntlander just bragged how they sent back ppl meant to do survey on the off shores of PL for free. And you are wondering why the FGS didnt start extraction in Puntland.

It seems the my way or the highway times in Somali politics are done. Good job N&N. I knew they would deliver only four MPs voted against it what a landslide victory. I can already see the re-election coming.

Wlh the audacity is mind blowing. Your fellow puntlander just bragged how they sent back ppl meant to do survey on the off shores of PL for free. And you are wondering why the FGS didnt start extraction in Puntland.

It seems the my way or the highway times in Somali politics are done. Good job N&N. I knew they would deliver only four MPs voted against it what a landslide victory. I can already see the re-election coming.

Why do a survey if we cannot agree on an oil sharing agreement?

None of you will step on our soil until you learn the art of governance.

Who on earth are you btw? You are not a federal stakeholder nor do you control the capital so why are you even in this discussion?

Cajiib.

Who on earth are you btw? You are not a federal stakeholder nor do you control the capital so why are you even in this discussion?

Cajiib.
Just lock up n&n in garowe next time they come back there and problem solved

Tukraq

VIP
marehans are landlocked which is why they're trying to finesse for oil under the guise of "fgs",
and mursade are the C team for reer hawiye

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
marehans are landlocked which is why they're trying to finesse for oil under the guise of "fgs",
and mursade are the C team for reer hawiye

You think it will be as easy as that, these Geeljire tribes have been fighting over a 40 feet under well and bunch of livestocks over years , now imagine how much fight they will put out if oil and more money is involved!:noneck::bell:

It's happening ladies & Gents
Somalia shall be an oil producing nation :banderas:

Pirates, bandits & The children of Gabre will be shot on sight lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Cajiib.

The oil sharing agreement doc was posted a few pages back, when did it become invalid?

Cajiib.

Im a nationalist. Something that qabiiliste like you cant understand. It must be mindblowing to cuqdad ridden soul like yours to grasp what patriotism is. Uff what waste of oxygen.
Typical qabiiliste who thinks Somalia is only for big qabiils or those who have a state presidency are allowed to talk about what conserns us all.

Im a nationalist. Something that qabiiliste like you cant understand. It must be mindblowing to cuqdad ridden soul like yours to grasp what patriotism is. Uff what waste of oxygen.
Typical qabiiliste who thinks Somalia is only for big qabiils or those who have a state presidency are allowed to talk about what conserns us all.

:ftw9nwa:

Since when do "nationalists" threaten qabiil wars? Don't make me pull up your post history on this forum. LMAO

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
While we were busy with Goodax Barre's shenanigans, the Petroleum law has been passed by 150 in favour and with 4 voting against.

This pays the way for the FGS to sell Somalia's natural resources to whoever it wishes.
Who’s fgs my g? I might have to have a word with this FGS nigga round the corner

This is what the globalists want, they want to take our resources and distribute it amongst themselves. America have already profited from UAE now they want to profit from us.

Trending