Somalia Petroleum Law passed by FGS Parliament

Farm

VIP
The Somali seas are directly under the federal government jurisdiction only the land is part of the federal states jurisdiction and there is no way they are gonna come out to sea to do anything:chrisfreshhah:

Not true, Puntland has full jurisdiction over its land, sea and air per its constitution. PL also has its own navy unlike the FGS so good luck.

VIP
Mashallah. Somalis will now kill one another with fighter jets instead of measly Ak47s. Let the curse of the shidaal move forth

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Not true, Puntland has full jurisdiction over its land, sea and air per its constitution. PL also has its own navy unlike the FGS so good luck.
So in other words you don’t follow the constitution of Somalia? This is why I’ll always respect SL over PL they don’t hide and snicker and scurry into crevices they face you up like men tell you exactly what it is :salute:

Farm

VIP
So in other words you don’t follow the constitution of Somalia? This is why I’ll always respect SL over PL they don’t hide and snicker and scurry into crevices they face you up like men tell you exactly what it is :salute:
We do, I’m not sure if you can read... you could have said you like SL regardless over PL it’s not new lol. The FGS constitution recognizes the PL constitution.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We do, I’m not sure if you can read... you could have said you like SL regardless over PL it’s not new lol. The FGS constitution recognizes the PL constitution.
Read the constitution sxb stop deflecting the constitutions must not contradict each other and must harmonize the Federal constitution is the highest in the country called Somalia if you don’t follow it that’s on you but don’t act like your above the law of the land

Farm

VIP
Read the constitution sxb stop deflecting the constitutions must not contradict each other and must harmonize the Federal constitution is the highest in the country called Somalia if you don’t follow it that’s on you but don’t act like your above the law of the land
kEv0PrE.jpg

I think you should perhaps read the constitution instead of posting diarrhea about something you have no clue about.

kEv0PrE.jpg

I think you should perhaps read the constitution instead of posting diarrhea about something you have no clue about.
@Shaolin23 is slow everything is in the constitution, why else are southerners always mad about our special treatments? lol use your brain there is a reason why u mofos dont want to finish the constitution, you anarchist. btw constitution in mogadishu was once stolen:ftw9nwa:

Tukraq

VIP
The law of what land, the bunker? They don’t even follow it on Makkah an mukarama let alone other federal states, stick to your bunker and one bathroom lol

Farm

VIP
That percentage breakdown seems pretty fair, about what Oil producing states here in the US take compared to Washington DC.

The share is actually unfair how does the FGS who can’t even distribute a simple examination getting so much? Not to mention all the looting of donor money intended for federal states they’ve been doing for years.

The share is actually unfair how does the FGS who can’t even distribute a simple examination getting so much? Not to mention all the looting of donor money intended for federal states they’ve been doing for years.
You often make this claim. Can you prove it? Show us some evidence connected to the current FG of course.

You have a habit of just making things up.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah this is good grounds for the federal states to cut ties with the fgs

Farm

VIP
You often make this claim. Can you prove it? Show us some evidence connected to the current FG of course.

You have a habit of just making things up.

When have I ever posted anything that wasn’t factual? Deni, Xaaf, Madoobe and the others have all stated the FGS has looted money intended for federal states, $150,000 has been stolen from Galmudug very recently.

When have I ever posted anything that wasn’t factual? Deni, Xaaf, Madoobe and the others have all stated the FGS has looted money intended for federal states, $150,000 has been stolen from Galmudug very recently.
So no evidence then?