Somalia Petroleum Law passed by FGS Parliament

Last time they sent people to check our waters they were kicked back to ugandishu, this is null and void but they can sell the southern oil idc.

Federal states should band up and destroy the so called fgs, let’s send our armed forces into that bunker, I have a feeling failmaajo will flee xamar though like his dumb uncle barre
sxb they can't come our waters but they probably can use the other city states lol they dont have the power to enforce anything.

Can you show me where it says that
RXJiidg.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
If I were the oil companies I’d work directly with the states, the “fgs” has no actual power or holds any land and can be taken out by moryaans on Makkah al mukarama road:drakelaugh:if they try and act up we need to band together and occupy the mog like in the abdullahi Yusuf days, I feel the fgs days numbering if they keep pushing the states, madobbe already gave failmaajo the one two, and xaaf is planning to go aiideed on him and storm the palace:lolbron:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You control your own airspace now? Now im sure thats a joke but anyway that’s maybe Puntland constitution the Federal government constitution doesn’t say anything about only Puntland controlling its waters both constitution must harmonize completed or otherwise

You control your own airspace now? Now im sure thats a joke but anyway that’s maybe Puntland constitution the Federal government constitution doesn’t say anything about only Puntland controlling its waters both constitution must harmonize completed or otherwise
the constitution says we're an autonomous region, there are specific articles just for PL I wouldn't be surprised if it says we control all of our sea besides what can you do? last time you sent a survey exploration to be done they got sent back to maka al mukarama road lool

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
the constitution says we're an autonomous region, there are specific articles just for PL I wouldn't be surprised if it says we control all of our sea besides what can you do? last time you sent a survey exploration to be done they got sent back to maka al mukarama road lool
Show me in the Somalia constitution where it says this not your states constitution this a matter of law not fkd hearsay doesn’t work find the information stop being lazy I wouldn’t be surprised kulaha

Trending