Somalia Partnership Forum 2019

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
SNA continues to be this Governments crown jewel achievement.:wow:
EFjn77rXUAU6i7D

That is not my business tbh him coming or not has no bearing on the rest of the region's

He's from your constituency & decided forgo the opportunity of meeting representatives from 50 states who most definitely would have chosen your region for projects considering the peace there
Apparently we are also selling our airport and seaport to Dubai, like our neighbor. :snoop:

There are some decisions the state should not be the final word on.:mjkkk:

SNA continues to be this Governments crown jewel achievement.:wow:
EFjn77rXUAU6i7D

Apparently we are also selling our airport and seaport to Dubai, like our neighbor. :snoop:

There are some decisions the state should not be the final word on.:mjkkk:

There is one silver lining doe it's the UAE they are meh country of no consequence

If they do not sincerely invest & develop both to international standards then PL Federal mps can always lobby Federal parliament to make the shit Null&Void

This Federal shit has benefits you know

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There is one silver lining doe it's the UAE they are meh country of no consequence

If they do not sincerely invest & develop both to international standards then PL Federal mps can always lobby Federal parliament to make the shit Null&Void

Right, but if you sign away the next 30 years of management of your assets does it matter.

And UAE like Kenya acts in concert with several countries like Saudia, so they are not to be taken lightly as a threat to Somalia.

Right, but if you sign away the next 30 years of management of your assets does it matter.

And UAE like Kenya acts in concert with several countries like Saudia, so they are not to be taken lightly as a threat to Somalia.

I'm not taking UAE lightly at all and we won't necessarily be enemies in a few years time.

30 years is to much u agree but it's not unheard of you kinda have to allow a business to recoup it's investment & make a bit of profit on the Investment

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Day 1 complete, they need to make this 12-15 month manifesto public so we can keep track of progress in reaching these goals.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Let your gedo ask for It lool.

I would kick out all of these raghead arabs from the hall and invite His Excellency, Prime Minister Netanyahu of Yisrael

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A successful conference with much needed progress outlined.

Yeah, although I thought it was kinda dumb that Deni did not attend, we need representation at national conferences like this with so many stakeholders present.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Yeah, although I thought it was kinda dumb that Deni did not attend, we need representation at national conferences like this with so many stakeholders present.
It's not dumb move but it's called principle. Somalia is share country not one party rule. If N&N want hijack Somalia we will not be kind and quiet about it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's not dumb move but it's called principle. Somalia is share country not one party rule. If N&N want hijack Somalia we will not be kind and quiet about it.

We can oppose N&N and still attend the conference though, we only hurt ourselves when we take our ball and go home, like with the Education scholarships fight.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We can oppose N&N and still attend the conference though, we only hurt ourselves when we take our ball and go home, like with the Education scholarships fight.
For info, they told us just speak on 5 min. Outcame of confrenence announcement is ready!. So what we gain going there?.