Somalia or America - You'd be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe

Minnesota looks like a shit hole:ohhhdamn:. Before I thought everywhere was a beautiful as Cali.
60362d1269902473-where-prettiest-suburbs-new-subdivisions-america-yucaipa-ca.jpg

That's Cedar-Riverside/West Bank, which is just east of downtown in the city. You'll see plenty of those houses with the lawns in the suburbs.

lol why not? risk coming off retrograde af?
They said they prefer shariah law over American law. Maybe better way to answer the question about the shariah law would be to say "I would prefer shariah law if I was in my country". This cadaan people think somalis would like shariah law to be implemented here in the US.

They said they prefer shariah law over American law. Maybe better way to answer the question about the shariah law would be to say "I would prefer shariah law if I was in my country". This cadaan people think somalis would like shariah law to be implemented here in the US.

Isn't it possible many of them would actually like shariah law in the US? What's the country of the little kid who was born and raised here if not America? It's pretty wild that kid who grew up in the US believes in an ideology with corporal punishment like chopping hands. No wonder we have such a healthy export of kids for Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda and ISIS here in Minnesota. Ayagoo yar baa qashinkan oo kale lagu soo koriye.

Anyways, isn't that the ultimate goal of shariah; for Allah's law to rule over all the land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts