Somalia on Joe Rogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i like about joe rogan is he is a martial arts fan like moi and he talks about MMA and fighting sports
But he is anti islam so f*ck him i assume thats not a problem for you

Apollo

VIP
All i like about joe rogan is he is a martial arts fan like moi and he talks about MMA and fighting sports

He is against all organized religions, not Islam in particular, he also thinks Christianity and Judaism are bullshit. He has guests on who talk about politics a lot and since Islam is a big issue in the West it is bound to be discussed in a negative way.

Same...the way he cried about how ronda was one of a kind athlete makes all his views invalid lol

Same...the way he cried about how ronda was one of a kind athlete makes all his views invalid lol
He is a hype man,he is saying the same shit about mccregoer,who is that black dude from west africa that got beat by miocic he was hyping him up too

Muji

VIP
Jordan Peterson: criticises feminism
Average male ape: omg I love him he is a scientist therefore he must be right
Jordan Peterson: criticises Islam
Average male ape: he doesn’t know anything, he is a ignorant piece of shit

Joe Rogan: criticises african American community
Average male ape: he is a very intelligent man!
Joe Rogan: criticises somalia
Average Somali male ape: f*ck that guy he doesn’t know anything

Be careful who you call your heros apes!

He is a hype man,he is saying the same shit about mccregoer,who is that black dude from west africa that got beat by miocic he was hyping him up too
Yeah....but I really think he believed the ronda nonsense. He even said she would beat half the men in the ufc at her weight.

Apollo

VIP
Joe Rogan is a Renaissance man. He has knowledge of many different subjects while he still communicates like an average Joe.

Jordan Peterson: criticises feminism
Average male ape: omg I love him he is a scientist therefore he must be right
Jordan Peterson: criticises Islam
Average male ape: he doesn’t know anything, he is a ignorant piece of shit

Joe Rogan: criticises african American community
Average male ape: he is a very intelligent man!
Joe Rogan: criticises somalia
Average Somali male ape: f*ck that guy he doesn’t know anything

Be careful who you call your heros apes!
f*ck jordan Peterson. He's a psuedo-intellectual. Like Sam Harris.

Dude just wears a suit, does his hair and spouts words and arguments that have no substance to them

I'm a huge fan of his.

Dave Rubin sucks. I don't watch his crap and he's a fraud. He left the Young Turks because he demanded a 6 figure salary for a one hour weekly program and they couldn't afford to give him that at the time.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If I was held captive in some shithole. I wouldn't try to "understand" the people; much less try to defend them.

Cadaans are one of a kind lol.

I don’t know why people are anti Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion wallahi. Hopefully it takes over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts