Somalia oil ??

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
That’s just black water!
6DEDABB1-F842-4755-A09D-66DE9F4B8541.png

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I like how you wrote Somalia in title. Let's go northwards and claim it then from SL.
:pachah1::mjlol:
Does SL even exist? That country is falling apart as we speak. Sool and Sanaag don’t even want to be apart of it anymore. Let’s see how your failed Triangle state fares without them.
492611FB-6B48-493E-91FB-CF0CF6E1DFCC.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I've been seeing this same video reposted for like 1.5 years, don't watch these wakanda social media accounts :pachah1:

Look at the date of this shit

Does SL even exist? That country is falling apart as we speak. Sool and Sanaag don’t even want to be apart of it anymore. Let’s see how your failed Triangle state fares without them.
View attachment 251277

If you haven't seen my posts as of lately, I personally don't believe in northern region of SL as a secessionist state. I was just poking fun of him for writing Somalia, as if we have had any presence there for the last 30 years... And therefore can't control what they do other there.

:damn:

And when did I become a SL, lol I wish

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I like how you wrote Somalia in title. Let's go northwards and claim it then from SL.
:pachah1::mjlol:
Iska Dhaff. Cope isn't good for you, accept reality there is only One Somali state that is the Federal Republic of Somalia. Yesterday we were fighting for Ogaden today we waste time Kaarbashing idiots like you.

Iska Dhaff. Cope isn't good for you, accept reality there is only One Somali state that is the Federal Republic of Somalia. Yesterday we were fighting for Ogaden today we waste time Kaarbashing idiots like you.

Are you slow?!?!?! :snoop:

As I explained above, my first post was a joke, seems like you and others can't handle jokes. :mindblown:

In my second post, I said that I don't believe in the secessionist state, much less am I from there. Just take this L in silence, and work on you reading comprehension.
:mjpls::ohlord:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Are you slow?!?!?! :snoop:

As I explained above, my first post was a joke, seems like you and others can't handle jokes. :mindblown:

In my second post, I said that I don't believe in the secessionist state, much less am I from there. Just take this L in silence, and work on you reading comprehension.
:mjpls::ohlord:
:faysalwtf: :noneck: my bad lol, I don't let secessionists slide.

Trending

Latest posts