Somalia Oil Agreements and Legislation Approved internationally

One al shabab rocket attack and we are back to square one
I think you're the only dude that thinks Al shabaab is like some super power on this forum we're talking about offshore oil not even in the ground it's literally deep in the sea only heavy ships can reach not even fishing boats
The biggest weapon shabaab has is an RPG which can't even reach 6KM You have the iq of a babboon

Reborn
In the following months of this year, we'll extract crude oil worth billions. The President is in Saudi Arabia to grant Somalia membership in OPEC which is an organization of Oil Producing countries. Meanwhile, some low-IQ qabiilist leaders are pleading to Ethiopia, a nation that is drowning in debt and civil war which has no future with an exploding population traitors will never see a single dollar from the oil revenue let them beg the Oromos they're running to now .

Excellent news and development.

However another community took their oil quest in the form of manifestation through articles on Bloomberg.

Screenshot_20240404-170828.png
Screenshot_20240404-170558.png
Screenshot_20240404-170515.png

I think you're the only dude that thinks Al shabaab is like some super power on this forum we're talking about offshore oil not even in the ground it's literally deep in the sea only heavy ships can reach not even fishing boats
The biggest weapon shabaab has is an RPG which can't even reach 6KM You have the iq of a babboon
What stopping somalia adversaries to attack it in the name of alshabab?

Excellent news and development.

However another community took their oil quest in the form of manifestation through articles on Bloomberg.

View attachment 323394View attachment 323395View attachment 323396
Both Puntland and Somaliland claim the Holhol Well in Sool which is currently now under SSC qaatumo Nugaal also had some Wells but most were found in Sool nevertheless but The Oil companies aren't going to extract onshore Oil due the Security problems clans will fight over it that's why they've chosen The Offshore blocks which has the most proven Oil Reserve

Hawiye elite are daydreaming if they think they will loot somalia resource alone without facing opposition
Finally you Said the quite part out loud But in Reality the place where the offshore Oil is getting extracted is Hawiye lands specifically between Hobyo and Xarardheere
20240404_192847.jpg

This is the best news yet. If Hassan is looting Somali resources he’s doing it to his own 🙏🏾. But subhannalah you guys better set up a credible third party to prevent any saliid boob
Take it easy dude no one will loot anything you're still stuck to the old CBB bulshit

Finally you Said the quite part out loud But in Reality the place where the offshore Oil is getting extracted is Hawiye lands specifically between Hobyo and Xarardheere View attachment 323401
Man , I wish these paranoid qabilist get their agenda out first instead of trying to play the fake wadani "I care for Somalia" card.

This is why I lowkey respect @DR OSMAN
At least he has the balls to admit he is unapologetically qabilist.

Last edited:
Man , I wish these paranoid qabilist get their agenda out first instead of trying to play the fake wadani "I care for Somalia" card.

This is why I lowkey respect @DR OSMAN
Altesat he has the balls to admit he is unapologetically qabilist.
It's mostly CBB aka Team Farmajo that uses the wadani card while being infested by qabyaalad they think everyone doesn't know their true image 😆

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Somalia should not be part of OPEC. It should undercut all of the OPEC states and be a free-agent for maximum global reach. All of this is far-fetched to be honest. It’s like a man setting up an elaborate barbecue buffet in his backyard, while his wife has divorced him, his daughter has run away and his sons are fighting a home invasion on their own with sticks and stones.

Somalia should not be part of OPEC. It should undercut all of the OPEC states and be a free-agent for maximum global reach. All of this is far-fetched to be honest. It’s like a man setting up an elaborate barbecue buffet in his backyard, while his wife has divorced him, his daughter has run away and his sons are fighting a home invasion on their own with sticks and stones.
Well every country that produces Oil is part of OPEC why not though

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Well every country that produces Oil is part of OPEC why not though

Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Russia, United States, Qatar, etc aren’t. I am just weary of all these political and economic blocs that are usually dominated by a specific country that might have completely different national interests to that of Somalia in the long term.

Trending