Somalia officially under a dictatorship!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Saaka oo Axada 23/2,2020 waxay Ehlu Suna sheegeen inay iska dhicin doonaan Madaxweyne Qoorqoor iyo Dowlada Federaalka.

:wow1:
Walle Xarmaajo and those starving SNA are asking for trouble. ASWJ are no joke just ask Shabab about them.:wow:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
1- hearsay and you have no evidence just paranoia

2-the FGS acts within its limits and its the FMS that behave unconstitutional funny how your oblivious to that

3-"acting" as a central government as you say does not constitutes dictatorship

The current gov is in the final year of a 4 year term. Just signed universal suffrage into law but no they must be dictators

Somalia is officially a democracy

@admin
  • Any acts that violates our provisional Federal Constitution indicates dictatorship, dictators have no respect for their national constitution, a trait synonymous with FailMaajo and his adminstration.
  • FGS has no right to appoint regional police chiefs and presidents, the locals have the right to elect the leader of their choosing. The current FGS administration is disregarding the constitution by interfering in local elections for their political interests.

Upholding the constitution is what matters and the current FGS administration isn't doing that.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@PuntiteQueen it's useless arguing with these Marehans, blindly supporting the guy because of his qabil.

My wish is to have a president, regardless of his tribe, that enforces the agreed upon Federal system. Federalism/Confederation are the only systems suitable for Somalia in these stressful times.

• Any acts that violates our provisional Federal Constitution indicates dictatorship, dictators have no respect for their national constitution, a trait synonymous with FailMaajo and his adminstration.
  • FGS has no right to appoint regional police chiefs and presidents, the locals have the right to elect the leader of their choosing. The current FGS administration is disregarding the constitution by interfering in local elections for their political interests.
Upholding the constitution is what matters and the current FGS administration isn't doing that.

Are we just gonna regurgitate fadhi ku dirir talking points

Nonsense

N&N are the most hypocritcal group I have seen in Somali politics.

Somalia is a FEDERAL State, this was agreed and supported by ALL Somali factions.

For them, refusing the follow the CONSTITUTION is fine as long as it's their uncle.

MX and most HAGites oppose clan federalism. HAGites feel they will inherit centralized power, MX must dilute the local plurality/majority in in GM and JL. HAGites are also concerned that Muqdisho citizens, who outnumber any people FMS, are denied the autonomy and represenration of people in other FMS; meanwhile control over local Muqdisho affairs is shared with NonLocals

So, ALL factions did not agree to clan federalism. Besides, you forgot the stupid ISOLATIONISTS milseading SL pretty much never showed up for negotiation with the South since 1991. And, screw Dirty Wuqoyi fugitives but respect their hussle

@PuntiteQueen it's useless arguing with these Marehans, blindly supporting the guy because of his qabil.

My wish is to have a president, regardless of his tribe, that enforces the agreed upon Federal system. Federalism/Confederation are the only systems suitable for Somalia in these stressful times.

MX and MJ have a different interpretation regarding FGS constitution.

Somalia is a tribal federal republic

Close enough. It's clan federalism with SELECTION of leaders that need foreign protectors against citizens, and those leaders remain fugitives in the North

I'll take that lol.

But dictatorship :comeon:

President Cheese needs foreign protection. He is not a dictator. I used to live near the guy before before he joined politics and I moved downstate. Good man. He may have to ignore everyone north of Hiiraan or Badhaxley Gaalkacyo, depending on what HG thinks of centralism, to implement centralized government. But first, get rid of foreign protectors by making peace with communities supporting terror

Last edited:
MX and most HAGites oppose clan federalism. HAGites feel they will inherit centralizes power, MX must dilute the local plurality/majority in in GM and JL. HAGites are also concerned that Muqdisho citizens, who outnumber any people FMS, are denied the aitonomy and represenration of people in other FMS.

So, ALL factions did not agree to clan federalism. Besides, you forgot the stupid ISOLATIONISTS milseading SL pretty much never showed up for negotiation with the South since 1991. And, screw Dirty Wuqoyi fugitives but respect their hussle

MX and MJ have a different interpretation regarding FGS constitution.

Close enough. It's clan federalism with SELECTION of leaders that need foreign protectors against citizens, and those leaders remain fugitives in the North

President Cheese needs foreign protection. He is not a dictator. I used to live near the guy before before he joined politics and I moved downstate. Good man. He may have to ignore everyone north of Hiiraan or Badhaxley Gaalkacyo, depending on what HG thinks of centralism, to implement centralized government. But first, get rid of foreign protectors by making peace with communities supporting terror

Nicely broken down

I like :nvjpqts:

Abaayo, you're @ing 3 men with no balls.

Farmajo appointed their police chiefs, MPs, president, vice president, prime minister, speaker, etc. On top of that, he made half of the Galmudug parliament Marehan and Murosade. Throughout all this, all I've seen from these 3 are strongly worded forum posts, curses, and threats. Their clansmen back home are no better.

Amisom parades through their streets and they're too scared to make eye contact. All they can do is mutter 1991 under their breaths.
:francis:
Nothing but the truth, @PuntiteQueen you need to give up on them failmaajo has all of the south except JL on lock.

Trending