I dislike N&N for only one major thing, they are anti federalism. Just today, they named all the police chiefs in Galmudug and will do the same with the rest of the paper states under them. That's the duty of the State police chief appointed by the State president to name/replace police commanders under that particular state's jurisdiction. The post of Somali police commissioner should be eliminated.

https://mudug24.com/2020/02/22/akhr...-isbadal-iyo-taliyaal-cusub-oo-la-magacaabay/

Farmaajo is imposing Centralism on Galmudug.

@Lex Luther @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era

The only people who support Farmaajo are kacaanists who want to return to dictatorship and people who are clueless.

These people will get a heart attack when their clan uncle gets replaced by another man from another clan who also wants to be a Centralist dictator.

The Somali people finally agreed on federalism and everybody went home to fix their home regions and build from the bottom-up but these foreign stooges want to control everyone from the one-bedroom AMISOM villa in Mogadishu.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FailMaajo thinks he can restore the former central government and rule the country with an iron fist like his mad uncle. He's tripping and fooling himself with that thought.

FailMaajo thinks he can restore the former central government and rule the country with an iron fist like his mad uncle. He's tripping and fooling himself with that thought.

I cannot wait to see Farmajo's clansmen if he succeeds and their uncle gets thrown out.

This is definitely a faction of HAG who wants Centralism who is using him but he foolishly thinks he can play HAG.

:ftw9nwa:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1582028124664.jpg
Naagti xarmaajo ehed ninkeedi muse bixi be ka cararte

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Farmaajo is imposing Centralism on Galmudug.

@Lex Luther @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era
Abaayo, you're @ing 3 men with no balls.

Farmajo appointed their police chiefs, MPs, president, vice president, prime minister, speaker, etc. On top of that, he made half of the Galmudug parliament Marehan and Murosade. Throughout all this, all I've seen from these 3 are strongly worded forum posts, curses, and threats. Their clansmen back home are no better.

Amisom parades through their streets and they're too scared to make eye contact. All they can do is mutter 1991 under their breaths.
:francis:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Abaayo, you're @ing 3 men with no balls.

Farmajo appointed their police chiefs, MPs, president, vice president, prime minister, speaker, etc. On top of that, he made half of the Galmudug parliament Marehan and Murosade. Throughout all this, all I've seen from these 3 are strongly worded forum posts, curses, and threats. Their clansmen back home are no better.

Amisom parades through their streets and they're too scared to make eye contact. All they can do is mutter 1991 under their breaths.
:francis:
Oh Man!! That's gotta hurt. Spitting pure facts but they'll never admit the abysmal political condition of their regions.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sorry sis don't say Somalia. Just say south Somalia cause PL and SL are part of Somalia.

N&N are too naive implement HAG centeralism on Somalia. HAG wants money to come back to xamar and restore 1991. The current model affecting Xamar so I can understand why they hate federalism. Those paper states from day one didn't build federal state government beside JL.

PL no need to xamar let them f*ck off and we should order our repesnter to came back PL period no more of those rubbish.

I'm waiting for March.

@Karim @Crow

I actually have a theory that there is strong HAG faction that wants Centralism to return.
Farmaajo is just doing their job and when they get rid of him, they can send their HAG army all over the country.

In essence: he set the stage for a HAG dictatorship.

There is another HAG faction that wants to derail any government and cause chaos so Farmaajo messing with Federal States benefits them.

Go look up the definition of a dictatorship before you embarrass yourself with the Admin.

When a President goes against the will of the people and the LAW and forces his beliefs on the populace, it's called a dictatorship.

I think you need go check the definition..

A dictator is Siyaad Barre whom your Bicidyahan ppl served very well

We are a democracy now and our leaders are elected.

Have a good Sunday

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@admin

Misleading

Unless you agree with op Ofcourse :zhqjlmx:
What's misleading about this post?!!
  • FailMaajo wants to extend his term, check.
  • Disrespecting the Federal Constitution by implementing policies incompatible with the Federal System, check.
  • Acting as a central government by appointing regional Police chiefs and presidents, a direct violation of the Federal Constitution, check.

He's obviously acting as a dictator judging by his recent activities.

• Disrespecting the Federal Constitution by implementing policies incompatible with the Federal System, check.
  • Acting as a central government by appointing regional Police chiefs and presidents, a direct violation of the Federal Constitution, check.

FACTS

:yousmart:

1- hearsay and you have no evidence just paranoia

2-the FGS acts within its limits and its the FMS that behave unconstitutional funny how your oblivious to that

3-"acting" as a central government as you say does not constitute dictatorship

The current gov is in the final year of a 4 year term. Just signed universal suffrage into law but no they must be dictators

Somalia is officially a democracy

@admin

Trending

Latest posts