Somalia Office of National Security Proposes itself as Super-Ministry

A competent man in government in charge of the security apparatus, give him what he wants and we’ll have nothing to worry about. Inshallah this works out.
IMG_1727.png

Did further research on this man, and he is a national security threat, my opinion on him has shifted significantly. I saw the reason kheyre and farmaajo fired him.

but the bill should be passed to see what he can accomplish.

Could you care explain why he is a threat?
For sure. The reason for him being fired was that he was sharing confidential information about our country to Tigre (TPLF) and Ml6. He was to be charged with treason but they settled on having him fired. On paper he looks good, but during his time in NISA that’s what he did.

The next part is jarring since it’s difficult for me to tell between him and MS, on who is the jajjus taking foreign orders, they are both in unison as far as I can tell. Since his return he has been behind a lot of decisions, they can even be called Somalia’s shadow president. Having ATMIS stay was his call, as well as creating a reason for them to stay (the reason was to have somalia fail against AS, we can easily beat them, but profiteers don’t want that. So men within the gov with sensitive information on our armed forces did the heavy lifting)

Trending