SOMALIA NORMALISING RELATIONSHIP WITH ISREAL……

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If we already recognise China who abuse the rights of ughyurs muslims, but i dont see you screaming revoke our recognition Away from china so whats the deal here, nothing i hate about more then arab dabo leef

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If we already recognise China who abuse the rights of ughyurs muslims, but i dont see you screaming revoke our recognition Away from china so whats the deal here, nothing i hate about more then arab dabo leef
How hard is it to understand that China is and was always a real country/empire whereas Israel was literally made by westerners from thin air on top of muslim land and it only exists because of the ethnic cleansing of the native muslims to make way for the kafir ajnabis. Why tf would anyone recognize them at all? I don’t support China either and nor do Muslims who actually care. Y’all just need to admit that y’all don’t give a damn at all instead of bringing in this whataboutism.

I disagree. There’s no benefit to recognise isreal. We practically do everything the United States tells us and they ain’t give us nothing. The desalination process you are talking about is public knowledge and it’s just dependent on money . You can even buy a small desalination container from China but to build the ones isreal has requires billions.
Dhabo-Dhilif. Who is even bringing up Arabs? What have Arabs done to you to make you hate them so much? You are a self-hating murtard trying to sneak in gaalnimo through the back door

Recognising the state of Israel is not going to miraculously save the Palestinian people. We recognise the state of china even if they violate the rights of many Uyghurs in modern day concentration camps.

Somalia should recognise them and try and learn their desalination method.

We can scorn them for their occupation but thats not going to do shit lets be real. The only language people know is force. Unless the muslim unites in a holy war then there is no reason to do this petty silent treatment and pretend Israel is not a real country.
They won’t give up those techniques or offer somalia any help in that field, sudan normalised ties and got nothing when their pro Israel officials promised the country advanced technology and military aid, the same happened with Morocco, they nearly tried to dupe the Moroccans by stalling on getting the US to recognise their claim over Western Sahara. I don’t understand where all these pro Israel supporters are coming from.

Im firmly against relations with Israel because it signals subservience and these governments who wish to recognise Israel run the risk of getting duped big time. The only reason why israel is interested in potential normalisation with somalia is because Somalia votes against it every time in the UN assembly, nothing more, nothing less. The Israelis will offer nothing, they aren’t known for military aid or financial aid, stop deluding yourselves and have a bit of pride.

Last edited:
Not for them but for us if we learn how to make desalination plants it would provide drinking water for the whole nation.
Israel has no interest in helping another country that has nothing to offer it, there’s Muslim nations that would be far more willing to help Somalia with farming equipment and irrigation and desalination plants and not expect anything in return, idk where this concerted pro Israel support is coming from within Somalis, what’s going on

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Israel has no interest in helping another country that has nothing to offer it, there’s Muslim nations that would be far more willing to help Somalia with farming equipment and irrigation and desalination plants and not expect anything in return, idk where this concerted pro Israel support is coming from within Somalis, what’s going on
I am not pro isreal im just talking about the possible advantages of us normalising relations. Im not pro China but i think somalia and china needs to keep relations. its all about playing your cards right. Us not normalising relations with isreal is not going to save them from occupation.

Isreal may not want us to normalise relations but all i am talking about is a hypothetical scenario.

Who cares if it removes sanctions and allows us to restrict weapon imports to al kebab, I'll make a deal with the devil to restore Somalia.
you'll make a deal with the devil and still wont restore jack sh*t
Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Good finally we’re living in reality that“Palestine” seized to exist almost 70 years ago.
Palestinians in the West Bank have a 1 million times better quality of life then Somalis in somalia lollll

LOL the Turks don’t give a f*ck about “Palestine” check this out

Only hard line booty scratchers care about “Palestine” . MSB told them to shut up and stop crying like little babies 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
No cap. They are a bunch of shameless people, from taking people's land to now claiming their cuisine.

Their national dish is falafel. They also claim hummus, shawarma, shakshouka, kunafeh and many other Arab and Mediterranean dishes as Israeli:heh:

Can you blame them jews have one of the worst cuisine in the world
download (26).jpeg
images (11).jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

How hard is it to understand that China is and was always a real country/empire whereas Israel was literally made by westerners from thin air on top of muslim land and it only exists because of the ethnic cleansing of the native muslims to make way for the kafir ajnabis. Why tf would anyone recognize them at all? I don’t support China either and nor do Muslims who actually care. Y’all just need to admit that y’all don’t give a damn at all instead of bringing in this whataboutism.
First of a state for jews has existed long before arabs came from south saud and north yemen before, and Judea existed long before in dhul qarnayn era, the name palestine is literally deprived from roman emperor who sent the jews all over the corners of the world, Hence him naming his new land Philistine what is today Palestine.

I get that missplacement of arabs, but saying Jews are guests and the ruler of the land should be entirely given to arabs, either 2 state solutions or middle man shall rule like ottomans did or the british,

you would never grasp the Idea of somali state in ethiopia fully governed by habesha so why would you want Another folk having be havin fully authority of someone Else, drop the Double standard, two state solutions or palestine nor Israel should exist, either split the land or fully governed by someone Else.

Marshall D Abdi

Dhabo-Dhilif. Who is even bringing up Arabs? What have Arabs done to you to make you hate them so much? You are a self-hating murtard trying to sneak in gaalnimo through the back door
Because it has little to do with religion and more to do nationalism what would a somali benefit of arab superiority over Jew? As long the masjid Al aqsa is unharmed that Aint battle, plus Israel is all cornered by arabs, less bark more Bite should they do,

the second point Somalis be getting export from china a more evil regime to muslims then Israel and u dont see Somalis making 100 headlines over it, the world of ummah does not revolve around arabs, get that through ur hard skull.

And why would a Somalia refuse a help from Israel we are no position pickin and choosin when we are the bottom barrel of the world

easy for you to say ”we dont want help from Israeli easy for you to say once again when ur not of those Somalis that starve to death nor has roof over their heads a warm place to sleep

gtfo with ur sheep mentality business has no friends nor enemies, it’s just simple as business is a business.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First of a state for jews has existed long before arabs came from south saud and north yemen before, and Judea existed long before in dhul qarnayn era, the name palestine is literally deprived from roman emperor who sent the jews all over the corners of the world, Hence him naming his new land Philistine what is today Palestine.

I get that missplacement of arabs, but saying Jews are guests and the ruler of the land should be entirely given to arabs, either 2 state solutions or middle man shall rule like ottomans did or the british,

you would never grasp the Idea of somali state in ethiopia fully governed by habesha so why would you want Another folk having be havin fully authority of someone Else, drop the Double standard, two state solutions or palestine nor Israel should exist, either split the land or fully governed by someone Else.
You everything wrong from Palestinians being real Arabs to fully cadaan jews having a right to a land that isn’t theirs.

Marshall D Abdi

You everything wrong from Palestinians being real Arabs to fully cadaan jews having a right to a land that isn’t theirs.
Dumb logic Somali state was handed to Ethiopia by the British in 1898 ish and till today is an Ethiopian land, no one from that generation era lives today does that make the new new generation of Somalis in Somalia state are Ethiopians and shall subcrime the values of Ethiopian state? Of course no, doesn’t matter the natives of the land aren’t Arabs especially when the word of Palestine is deprived from Roman general,

and instead of pointing fingers and yappin, present a case why Somalia as a state should not have benefittel relationship with Israel (hypothetically) good for us. Or remain silent kiddo.

Trending