SOMALIA NORMALISING RELATIONSHIP WITH ISREAL……

Dumb logic Somali state was handed to Ethiopia by the British in 1898 ish and till today is an Ethiopian land, no one from that generation era lives today does that make the new new generation of Somalis in Somalia state are Ethiopians and shall subcrime the values of Ethiopian state? Of course no, doesn’t matter the natives of the land aren’t Arabs especially when the word of Palestine is deprived from Roman general,

and instead of pointing fingers and yappin, present a case why Somalia as a state should not have benefittel relationship with Israel (hypothetically) good for us. Or remain silent kiddo.
are you honestly comparing Israel to Somali galbeed? Did millions of Somalis expel the native Habeshis from jigjiga and keep them in an apartheidic state?

You need to learn to make comparisons, Isreheil is a fascist settler state made up by Europeans, just like Ethiopia.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
are you honestly comparing Israel to Somali galbeed? Did millions of Somalis expel the native Habeshis from jigjiga and keep them in an apartheidic state?

You need to learn to make comparisons, Isreheil is a fascist settler state made up by Europeans, just like Ethiopia.
f*ck you Talking about? Did the point Really flew you’re head that much? You really making no sense!! Since you and that weirdo qalbi or whatever he is called are avoiding my statement about history wise leave it there.

Now answer my question with the business question, and once again I couldn’t really care about feelings here, leave that shit how you feel aside and think of the mass especially the majority of Somalis in Somalia,

why would Somalia deny benefits? ( Hypothetically) if there is one

And don’t bring this shit excuse up they are killing this and that so is china? So why are not Somalis making headlines about and why is the Somali government still tradin with them?

business is business by simply refusing or declaring Israel won’t make the average Arab in israel lives better especially a Somali life worryin about his next meal,If you have nothing to say and thinking to type an emotionally burst comment once again like that qali guy, gladly f*ck off .👏🏾

f*ck you Talking about? Did the point Really flew you’re head that much? You really making no sense!! Since you and that weirdo qalbi or whatever he is called are avoiding my statement about history wise leave it there.

Now answer my question with the business question, and once again I couldn’t really care about feelings here, leave that shit how you feel aside and think of the mass especially the majority of Somalis in Somalia,

why would Somalia deny benefits? ( Hypothetically) if there is one

And don’t bring this shit excuse up they are killing this and that so is china? So why are not Somalis making headlines about and why is the Somali government still tradin with them?

business is business by simply refusing or declaring Israel won’t make the average Arab in israel lives better especially a Somali life worryin about his next meal,If you have nothing to say and thinking to type an emotionally burst comment once again like that qali guy, gladly f*ck off .👏🏾
It’s incredibly funny that you are talking about the average Somali, considering that they would call you retarded and spit in your face for talking the way you do.

it’s amazing how much hatred of your nation, of humanity and of your own faith can twist your mind in such a way.

Marshall D Abdi

It’s incredibly funny that you are talking about the average Somali, considering that they would call you retarded and spit in your face for talking the way you do.

it’s amazing how much hatred of your nation, of humanity and of your own faith can twist your mind in such a way.
Because some Somalis are xoolo, but a miskiin where he has no idea where his next meal are coming from, would shake hand with the devil if it guarantees him food for the next 24/7

like I said feelings aside and talk about business, and wym hatred of my nation, have you actually went mental?

yet once again you’re yappin, gladly f*ck off, you’ve probably those that put Arab lives before ur own people life’s, naayahe dhageyso orodo camal doono, with ur emotional bs

Because some Somalis are xoolo, but a miskiin where he has no idea where his next meal are coming from, would shake hand with the devil if it guarantees him food for the next 24/7

like I said feelings aside and talk about business, and wym hatred of my nation, have you actually went mental?

yet once again you’re yappin, gladly f*ck off, you’ve probably those that put Arab lives before ur own people life’s, naayahe dhageyso orodo camal doono, with ur emotional bs
Businesswise there’s no case for it, Islamic wise it’s evil, and morally and humanly it’s retarded.

As for “Arab this Arab that” your Arab obsession is sus. What have dhegacas done to you? Palestinians are poor miskakeens and Israel is an imperial state that attempts to genocide and steal their lands, they are allied with the enemies of Somalia and we are proud of being enemies of all Settler Imperial states.

Attachments

• 98B7935F-27DE-4266-A59A-A57198EE1E86.jpeg
    98B7935F-27DE-4266-A59A-A57198EE1E86.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 30

Marshall D Abdi

Businesswise there’s no case for it, Islamic wise it’s evil, and morally and humanly it’s retarded.
By ur logic why are we tradin with and USA China that has Muslims blood 🩸 on their hands?

and that picture proves what?

Islamically? Business wise? What kinda bullshit are you coming up with? Since when

throughout all history of Muslim empires did Muslim trade with apposed nations midst of holy wars, to the rashidun to the ummayed to the ottomans? What are you even you talking about?

Trending